Sign in to follow this  
Patchy

F/A for online ladders and LAN events! (READ)

F/A FOR ALL EVENTS/ONLINE LADDERS

About me:

• Doesn't complain about online BS.
  • Easy to get along with.
  • Open schedule - very flexible w/ play time.
  • Funny - knows when to be serious though.
  • Can take constructive criticism very well.
  • Great communication and listening skills. 
  • Ability to travel to LAN events/parties. 
  • Extremely driven, and highly motivated.

Experience:

• Been playing Halo since CE.
  • Started playing comp. Halo at the end of H3.
  • LAN experience at MLG Anaheim 2012 (BIC FFA - only amateur in final round), GLG Reno, NV (Halo 3 2v2 tournament where I placed second with a last-minute team mate), and plenty of LAN parties with friends.
  • Immense amount of matches via ProGamingLeague and Gamebattles.
  • Games against professional players, and other players of great skill have given me a chance to learn from them.

Other Details:

• Located in Reno, NV. (PDT).
  • On daily after school - at about 3:30 PDT, (2:30 on Wednesdays). Able to play till whenever.
  • I love going over films, strats, and other game play mechanics in order to bring team on the same page/improve on our own game play.

If I strike you as a player that you'd want to play with, or bring a team together with - be sure to contact me! 

Gamertag: PatchyD.

Twitter: @awildpatchy

Cheers, and I hope to hear from you guys soon!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I added you I'll be down to run Online tournys or whatever there is out there now.

Giving this post a bump. MCC will be released soon. As of now, I have one person who I will be running with. So be sure to hit me up! I will be grinding this game from the second it is released! (More specifically, a half-hour after the midnight launch). Hope to hear from you guys!

Patchy hit me up on xbl I am currently a To2 with Brian SixTen and we are looking for another To2 to run with for this halo 2 classic tourney in STL.

GT: HG MaG1K

You running with nNaturall still?

I haven't played with Jeremy in a good minute, but I believe that's because I haven't been on H4 much at all. I'll probably hit him up to see what's good. That being said, I don't know what his situation his with teams/running with people. 

Patchy hit me up on xbl I am currently a To2 with Brian SixTen and we are looking for another To2 to run with for this halo 2 classic tourney in STL.

GT: HG MaG1K

Fasho, I'll send you a message - just invite whenever we're both on. (Party chat). 

Good to see you patchy. Good luck finding a team.

Aye! Thanks, man! Hope to see you in the MCC!

Well, well well ;) Good luck bud! Good to see ya back

Thanks, dude! 

I'll see you in the MCC!

Gonna add you cuz your a fellow nv player (im in vegas) plus you def sound like someone thats a good teammate.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gonna add you cuz your a fellow nv player (im in vegas) plus you def sound like someone thats a good teammate.

:chiefdancing:  

• Upvote (+1) 1