Automaton

Official Halo 4 Forge Idol 2v2 Registration Thread

Ok guys. This should be obvious but looks like I am going to have to say it anyways.

If you do not like Halo 4 - making a spam post in the registration thread stating that you do not like Halo 4 is not the answer.  Your post will be deleted.  Lets avoid all that and stop cluttering up the registration thread.

If you don't like the game, and do not plan on competing, do not post in this thread.

Thanks.

Also as a sidenote: The tournament is open to players in the USA, Canada, and the United Kingdom.  Better bring your host box.

• Upvote (+1) 8

EDIT: Sorry Saucey I didn't see you post until after I posted. :(

Good luck to everyone! Really nice to see Beyond organizing stuff and Bravo taking notice and supporting it.

I'd compete too but my passion for this game has dwindled unfortunately.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Team name: Dome Depot

1gt - KARMA CHARGED

2gt - Codenskiii 

Ok guys. This should be obvious but looks like I am going to have to say it anyways.

If you do not like Halo 4 - making a spam post in the registration thread stating that you do not like Halo 4 is not the answer.  Your post will be deleted.  Lets avoid all that and stop cluttering up the registration thread.

If you don't like the game, and do not plan on competing, do not post in this thread.

Thanks.

Also as a sidenote: The tournament is open to players in the USA, Canada, and the United Kingdom.  Better bring your host box.

I bow down to your acceptance of the UK.

Team name: Can't Cope With The Slope

GT: Swainooooo and The Lush