Automaton

Official Halo 4 Forge Idol 2v2 Registration Thread

Does anyone know if all the 128 spots have been filled up my friend needs a teammate n he wanted to know if there is still any spots even available before he finds a partner. If anyone knows please message ASAP Ty (^-^)

Does anyone know if all the 128 spots have been filled up my friend needs a teammate n he wanted to know if there is still any spots even available before he finds a partner. If anyone knows please message ASAP Ty (^-^)

Yer man they were filled out a long time ago. They're currently standing at 177 teams, saying that I would say still sign up as I'm guessing they are having this "Check In" thread so that if a team is a no show they will go down the list to invite the next team.

If anyone is interested I'm about to post a Scrim thread with all the teams.

Yer man they were filled out a long time ago. They're currently standing at 178 teams, saying that I would say still sign up as I'm guessing they are having this "Check In" thread so that if a team is a no show they will go down the list to invite the next team.

If anyone is interested I'm about to post a Scrim thread with all the teams.

Do you a URL to the check in thread n also add a URL to the skirmish thread if you can Ty ^-^

Team name: Collateral Damage

GT'S: "Its Heartbreak" "Solid Strafes"

I noticed the tourney is definitely full, are you guys accepting more people or are you creating a waiting list?

My gamer Tag is "Ian Zeg" My friend is a big halo fan and I don't think he would mind playing with me as a partner if he is free on the 28. His GT is "KillaDubs"