CyReN

IGN's Top 100 Games of Last Gen [Halo 4 above Halo 3]

i wonder what game sold the most consoles? pretty sure h3 has to be in top 5 if not #1 or #2.

flabbergasted they would put h3 as #82 when it was the #1-#2 game on xbl beating out cod4 and even cod5 over a year later sometimes.

but sponsors probably run this show, but I can't believe that 81 games beat out halo3.

http://www.vgchartz.com/platform/7/xbox-360/

#6 on most sold units yet can't even break the top 80 apparently.

• Upvote (+1) 1

After checking out the whole list. It's clear that multiplayer had 0 influence on these rankings. 

Even still, the list is just trash. What a joke IGN is.

Even if, I thought Halo 4 campaign is over rated and boring. Spartan ops is terrible compared to firefight.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 3 isn't quite on par with a game like Pac Man Championship Edition

How did so many bad games get in front of the Halo 3? F'in Pac Man for crying out loud.

Have you played Pac-Man CE DX? That game is fucking :goat:

In fact I'd say Pac-Man CE is better at being Pac-Man than Halo 3 is at being Halo. Fully deserves to be higher.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just played throught the Halo 4 campaign again, and it is pretty damn good. If they are basing this list off of the campaigns only then they MIGHT have a case, but you shouldn't judge a game off of only one aspect like that. Halo 4 MP was a major let down in many ways, it shouldn't be ranked above a game like H3 which defined the Xbox Live experience on 360 for many people for many years. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

If Reach had better maps, ranks and ZBNS across all the playlists, I would have put it above both of those honestly. It could have easily made top 20.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just played throught the Halo 4 campaign again, and it is pretty damn good. If they are basing this list off of the campaigns only then they MIGHT have a case, but you shouldn't judge a game off of only one aspect like that. Halo 4 MP was a major let down in many ways, it shouldn't be ranked above a game like H3 which defined the Xbox Live experience on 360 for many people for many years.

They think Halo 4s MP was good.

Halo 4 is a better game than Halo 3.

Perhaps in some parts. At least as far as MP goes, H4's player traits, FOV, netcode, Forge, and weapon sandbox are mostly better than H3. Then again, it's not much of a feat to be better than H3 today with that foreign host and 10sk BR

Then you should eat a shotgun.

A shotgun has no nutritional value. Don't be silly. :D

In all seriousness he should keep playing H4. That's enough of a punishment. It even has replaced some means of torture in several countries.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 4 is a better game than Halo 3.

Gratz you won the award of the biggest troll :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Knowing IGN, I wouldn't be surprised if a CoD game tops the list with all the shooter expertise on that staff IMO.

I saw Twilight Princess out of the top 10 and just shook my head

So it should be. Piss easy Zelda game with wii mechanics thrown in at the last minute whilst copy/paste the formula from oot/ww

I wonder if 343 held a minor celebration at their office following the announcement of 28th place.

So it should be. Piss easy Zelda game with wii mechanics thrown in at the last minute whilst copy/paste the formula from oot/ww

And your opinion of Majora's Mask is...?