Sign in to follow this  
EF5 Albino

Make A Team That Could Beat Ambush

Ninja

Flamesword

Mikwen

APG

They would have a chance.

Thats almost what I was thinking. that is a solid freaking squad, but what duo do you go with? Ninja/mikwin duo or flamesword/enable duo? Or what about just Ninja mikwin flamesword and enable? Thats a dope squad

Thats almost what I was thinking. that is a solid freaking squad, but what duo do you go with? Ninja/mikwin duo or flamesword/enable duo? Or what about just Ninja mikwin flamesword and enable? Thats a dope squad

I think Ninja and Mikwen as a duo over Flamesword and Enable. I was heavily debating replacing APG with Enable, so I just went with who was playing better at that moment.

I think Ninja and Mikwen as a duo over Flamesword and Enable. I was heavily debating replacing APG with Enable, so I just went with who was playing better at that moment.

by the way Chig had an amazing tournament, not sure if he can do that again but he was ripping faces

I don't believe there is a set of player's that could beat ambush right now. No one plays h4 consistently enough or puts enough effort into practice (besides ninja). players are starting to step it up again with 4sk being out and the continuing raise of agl. but not just yet.

Very glad to see so many players starting to step up again for Halo. I think some of these coming tournaments will finally reveal and form a team to challenge Ambush. Chig was playing well this tournament. If he keeps this up, he could be another player that could be on the team to contest Ambush. I would like to see Cloud step up to the challenge as well.

Title says it all. Take any four active players to make a team that you think could beat Ambush at an event. Obviously, you cannot include Ambush players. Players like Roy and Elamite who appear to be interested in making a comeback can be chosen, etc.

Is it possible?

I'll take Roy (best BR maybe ever plus a good snipe), Enable (has the snipe to compete with Formal and Snipedown), FS (takes the teamwork to the next level while still being a decent support/obj), and Legit as the x-factor

If Roy and LBX were playing regularly, I would put them on my list, but I'm going to just pick players currently attending events.

APG, Ninja, Enable, Blaze

or 

APG, Enable, Blaze, Flamesword

masta hygon 

masta hygon (1)

masta hygon (2)

masta hygon (3)

every semi-pro team that played h1 and h2 would beat these fools

IMO formal looks like an ape

• Downvote (-1) 3

Elamite, Legit, Roy and Enable. All players that I think could get along really well and have the skills to be a solid team.

Ninja

Mikwen

aPG

Legit

.....Maybe

This is what i've been saying/really want to see. I think this team could be lethallllllll

• Upvote (+1) 3