CyReN

Halo At MLG Events Again?

Man, what if some of the old Halo pros, like CE pros come back...MLG should invite them out and do a weekend tourney in-studio and stream it. I'd watch! What a great time to be a Halo fan!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Man, what if some of the old Halo pros, like CE pros come back...MLG should invite them out and do a weekend tourney in-studio and stream it. I'd watch! What a great time to be a Halo fan!

:maven:  :walshy:  :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It could be Sundance being Sundance - but there was the MLG tweet from earlier this year that asked how many people want to see an event, now this, and the MC Collection. I won't believe it until it's official but I would not be surprised if it happens.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Now that Halo is back on the rise, MLG wants in again... not surprising. Hopefully we can keep the monopoly at bay

• Upvote (+1) 2

Now that Halo is back on the rise, MLG wants in again... not surprising. Hopefully we can keep the monopoly at bay

There's this thing...called the LCS...that gets 200,000 viewers regularly. 

Halo will definitely make a big splash on the eSports scene fo sho though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can see Sundance running a smaller scale CE even just so he can play trolololol

• Upvote (+1) 2

I fully expect for us as a community to be really supporting each tourney that will be held, big or small we should support it.

Unless they decided to mess with the settings then ignore them the fuck out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If anyone remembers.....Its been so long its difficult to remember, but was the team called Filthy Jackalopes or Florida Jackalopes?

Im sure they were a 4v4 team in CE, or could have been H2. I don't know but they should come back!

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's this thing...called the LCS...that gets 200,000 viewers regularly. 

Halo will definitely make a big splash on the eSports scene fo sho though.

Think he just means a monopoly on Halo events. :P

Really just depends on the dealings. I'm pretty sure that MLG is capable of working out a deal that makes them like, the only major venue for competitive Halo outside 343 themselves. I think that's along the lines of what Riot did with League - basically banned people like MLG from using their game so they get all the profit from viewer ads, attendance, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If anyone remembers.....Its been so long its difficult to remember, but was the team called Filthy Jackalopes or Florida Jackalopes?

Im sure they were a 4v4 team in CE, or could have been H2. I don't know but they should come back!

Florida Jackalopes gameplay  :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Weren't those both team names at some point? I feel like Florida jackalopes was in CE and Filthy Jackalopes was either a pro or near pro team in H3. I could be completely wrong though, it's been forever.

What the hell is a jackalope anyways

Too bad 343i stated they dont plan to have System Link as of now.

There's a Gamespot video where Frankie mentions LAN parties and Xbone systems...

I doubt it but seeing as I don't have an Xbox One, is there some way to do LAN parties outside system link...? Like some sort of built in function of syncing Xbone's together wireless? Cause to flat out say the word "LAN party" but not include System Link seems like a really stupid move.