CyReN

Halo At MLG Events Again?

That moment when you think that Sundance might actually mean it this time......

• Upvote (+1) 3

Our community doesnt live and die with MLG. Enough with the pipe dreams and "retweet if you would like to see...." Either say you will support halo or not (outside of GB).

• Upvote (+1) 2

If it happens, it happens. Lets concentrate on us for the moment and enjoy the process.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is to remind me to make a mega MLG tweeted Halo thread when I get home.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I made this video, glad to see he enjoyed it haha. Nothing would get me more hyped than to have Halo back on the MLG scene and him and Puckett in the booth again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, there's tweets of pictures of Comic Con with big banners that say Xbox tournaments powered by MLG. Also, Ghandi and Puckett are there about to go live and talk about this. Anybody know what this is?

Also, apparently I don't know how to embed a tweet =/

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, there's tweets of pictures of Comic Con with big banners that say Xbox tournaments powered by MLG. Also, Ghandi and Puckett are there about to go live and talk about this. Anybody know what this is?

[tweet=https://twitter.com/MLG/status/492362801608806400]

Also, apparently I don't know how to embed a tweet =/

I don't know how to embed either. Don't feel bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's Forza and Titanfall =(

I believe Killer Instinct as well.

I was just lurking through the MLG website today, seeing if there was anything interesting on it, when I stumbled upon a product in their "pro shop"

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-08-20 at 2.34.20 PM.png

Could this be a hint to MLG picking up the Halo franchise again? 

That's some Halo Follower shit right there.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That's some Halo Follower shit right there.

Bust out red circles ASAP.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was just lurking through the MLG website today, seeing if there was anything interesting on it, when I stumbled upon a product in their "pro shop"

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-08-20 at 2.34.20 PM.png

Could this be a hint to MLG picking up the Halo franchise again? 

Thaaaaat's interesting, indeed. Not a bad lookin' Tee at all either... I don't see why 343i wouldn't partner with MLG for events all next year. I expect announcements in November spilling the beans.

Thaaaaat's interesting, indeed. Not a bad lookin' Tee at all either... I don't see why 343i wouldn't partner with MLG for events all next year. I expect announcements in November spilling the beans.

It would spell a lot of trouble firstly because it looks like 343 is partnering with twitch, a direct rival to the streaming platform MLG is trying so hard to push on everyone. 

All 1/2 events?

It would spell a lot of trouble firstly because it looks like 343 is partnering with twitch, a direct rival to the streaming platform MLG is trying so hard to push on everyone. 

Yeah, I actually thought of that as I submitted the post. Going to be a weird business angle.

It'll definitely be interesting to see what'll happen this November. I think its anyone's guess at this point whether MLG will pick up Halo again, but I think Twitch/343 is going to see the best produced tournaments, with probably more money as well.