CyReN

Halo At MLG Events Again?

They should wait until H2A is announced and then do it on Halo 2

• Upvote (+1) 3

Looks like RTX will be streamed on MLG.tv. Also, now that they are partnered with MLG along with BE, does that mean you guys have to play nice?  :frank:

That is cute  :saucey: so adorable 

They should wait until H2A is announced and then do it on Halo 2

Unless.... they already know something like that is coming out and want to be the first league to pick it up  :saucey:  

Would be cool to see A Halo event again. Halo 4 would not be ideal but better than nothing

Looks like IG got a MLG channel to stream on so they can get into the CoD scene, not really surprising. 

Doubtful that MLG will host a halo event or LAN - pretty sure they have a contract with Call of Duty at the moment. 

The word usage of "LAN" instead of "Event" or "Tournament" is interesting, not sure if anything will actually materialize from it though. 

The contract MLG has with Activision I believe is for broadcasting exclusivity.  At least from bits and pieces that I've heard and also SirScoots tweeting out the other day, MLG has the exclusive broadcasting rights for competitive cod (which would explain why every major tournament organizer running cod events is partnering with MLG and streaming on MLG.TV) but I don't think that includes an exclusive deal where MLG could only run CoD as the console shooter for their events.  I could be wrong but I've only heard of broadcasting rights included in their contract with Activision.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team XBC to win the first H2A tournament, Zyfe MVP and Wildcherry the new OBJ god aka Walshy   :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

After E3 maybe i could see this happening if we get a H2A or something people will Watch .

I don't see it working that great for H3/H4 or Reach we need a New game.

So how many times have we had hope that MLG would pick us up because of something on twitter?

MLG official Twitter has NEVER posted anything.  Only Sundance has ever teased anything with his monthly halo tweets

I might be going out on the limb here, but with all the MLG players working at 343 along with some of the production crew working at 343.... could it be they KNOW something is in the works and want to do something like they did with Halo 4 and run an event?

I feel like something..... very big..... is about to happen for Halo.

^This!

Honestly if H2A is getting announced. I'm hitting the H3 MLG Playlist (Or XBC if the hype causes a population spike) and getting ready to become the best. The best players and teams always practice in pre season.

I'm with @@Moa on this one. If it's Halo 4 then RIP. I ain't supporting it. If it's Reach ZBNS or H3 then you have my support.

INB4 hate

You'll receive no such hate! I agree with you!

Looks like RTX will be streamed on MLG.tv. Also, now that they are partnered with MLG along with BE, does that mean you guys have to play nice?  :frank:

I'm pretty sure MLG has the rights to streaming CoD Ghosts tournaments or something like that. Not sure if its a partnership as much as it is MLG exercising their right to force tournament organizers onto their streaming platform. 

To be honest, not trying to be a dick... I'm kinda surprised and disappointed with the community.

First, seems that a lot of people would support a huge Halo tournament (even if it was H4) while tbh, I enjoyed AGL 8/H4GC. I'm surprised how many people would go for it just to support the players and the event.

In the other hand, I'm not a "Believer" with MLG making Halo tournaments since release. Neither I'm really happy with IG being in MLGtv when they haven't finished their Lan Tourney yet. I don't expect a Halo 4 tournament and I'm a bit annoyed with "RT for this" when Sundances teased us since the beginning of 2013. A bit disappointed that some people truly thinks they'll make a Halo Tournament from nowhere.

IMO, yeah it would be cool to have a huge serious Halo tournament. But I'm waiting first IG RTX Lan, and second I don't really care MLG's "teasing" in twitter when the only thing that will convince me is: "We'll officially make a Halo tournament" not.. "RT for halo" or "Halo Tourney would be cool"

That's my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 3

^This!

Honestly if H2A is getting announced. I'm hitting the H3 MLG Playlist (Or XBC if the hype causes a population spike) and getting ready to become the best. The best players and teams always practice in pre season.

DDoS your way to the top hey Albatross.. You're what is wrong with Halo

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We do realize Gandhi and Puckett and Maven have all worked for MLG or UMG in the past. Gandhi has also worked for us too. It was certainly a tongue in cheek post. However should they partner with us on the event it would be our responsibility to pay for said casters. So... Just like I'm hoping to seem them in Chattanooga and RTX casting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is MLG about to cast a Phoenix Down on Halo?

Final Fantasy reference ftw. Finally we're talking my language on here. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1