RipShaDe 41

Future of Forge

I don't know exactly what the performance meter would measure, but it would simply be nice to see the frame rate displayed in the bottom corner. If it is running at a smooth 60fps, then it should just read 60fps. If it dips it should just show the lowest number for a few seconds. That way we have an objective means of saying how good our maps are.

I have other suggestions in my video... wait for it....

Framerate would be the primary one and probably the simplest. If I turn or scope in somewhere and it dips below 60, the number should change red and show the bad framerate below the current framerate for 5 seconds. It could also use percentages to measure object density on a single plane when you walk around the map. If my map has too much shit on it, the meter should tell me that the engine is being stressed to render certain things at specific points. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is that because you arent very good at the map?

I think anyone that has played with me knows that I am not the fastest twitch on the controller. I never have been, and I don't pretend to be nearly as good as some of the players here. I appreciate being invited by people like Fated and others who let me play with their party, even though i am usually at the bottom of the lobby stats. So as far as am I good or bad on midship, i would say just as good or bad as on any other map.

As for why i cannot stand midship, I just can't stand playing on it because it is so... so... old... I never have played on a remake i liked. I have played on some remakes more than once only to clarify in my own mind that i never like playing on remakes. I always want original and fresh material. And I never want to look back. And I simply cannot relate to people who do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is that because you arent very good at the map?

I would flip too if the gameplay doesnt work on the map. Halo 4 MM wouldnt play well on a midship clone.

We shouldnt have to play no sprint settings for a map to work. The gameplay should just support the map. Halo 2 played great on midship but halo 4 just isnt the same.

If halo 5 feels like halo 2/3 then i would like to see midship back but if all this sprint bs is in then i dont want to see it.

^ just my opinion.