So the other day I was playing Halo 4 yes you heard correctly halo 4 and I beat some decently skilled players and I got called a halo 4 kid now this didn't bother me it didn't make me rethink my life goals it just reminded me this kind of thing has happened to me in every past Halo game I've ever played in Halo Reach I was a Reach kid in Halo 3 I was a Halo 3 kid and I even want to say that in Halo 2 I got called a halo 2 kid.

As I can only imagine this happens to many other people in Halo games but does it happen in other games as well or is it more of a purely halo thing.

After thinking for a bit I realized

I'm not a Halo 4 kid

I'm not a Halo Reach kid

I'm not a halo 3 kid or even a Halo 2 kid

I'm a HALO KID

Not 100% sure what the point of sharing this with everyone was I guess I just wanted to see if it happens to other people

sorry for wasting your time

• Upvote (+1) 2

You're just a Halo 2 kid, Halo 3 kid, Halo reach Kid, Halo 4 kid, bad kid, european kid.

Says the 16 year old yank.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All I gathered from this is that you've never been called a Halo:CE kid. Where's your commitment, son?

• Upvote (+1) 2

yeah happens in every game except when it's only been just one game they call you a genre like "mlg kid, snipes kid, etc"

I like it when someone calls me a H4 kid when they're 14 and I'm 20 and I don't even play Halo 4. lmao

I just want to be given the opportunity to be called a 2014 Halo 2 kid   ;)

I'm a Halo wars kid. 

Not possible until Halo Wars  2 is out :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol something similar like this always use to happen to me. When Halo 4 was released i was called the biggest Leaderboard nerd because i was ranked #3 in the world for the first three months of release. Little did people know i didn't care about it, i just played for fun. That's what it's all about if im not mistaken.

I'm not even a kid.  I was 21 before Halo existed.  God damn I feel old.

We should hang out and be super old together.

• Upvote (+1) 1