Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Announced

Just annoucned by Gandhi and Maven on the stream.

Date - July 19-21st.

I hope that they open up the ffa to all the players eventually, not just the top 24 teams like I believe it is now. 

damn thats like a whole nother month until ambush wins again! :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty exciting, I'll be there. I wanted to see a few things change this event, and it's convinced me that I want to go.

Read the title friend

Kinda silly that it'd be in Knoxville again.

The venue is nice, but I was hoping for it to be in FL instead of the same place.

The venue is nice, but I was hoping for it to be in FL instead of the same place.

Yeah, must suck for those West coast guys.

FL to knox cant be that far, can it?

Get a greyhound ticket for $40 and go my friend 

If they plan on staying in Knoxville for at least the next couple of events, they should drop the location from the event name entirely, so that it's just AGL 8, 9, 10 etc. Wouldn't make a lot of sense to keep the location in the name if it's going to be the same for all events. 

Hopefully AGL8 can get more than 64 teams, + summer. 

i think if they make FFA open to everyone and seed according to FFA they have a good chance of a large turnout. Kinda like how the last Halo Reach MLG tournament.

Its easier for people to show up for just FFAs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i think if they make FFA open to everyone and seed according to FFA they have a good chance of a large turnout. Kinda like how the last Halo Reach MLG tournament.

Its easier for people to show up for just FFAs.

Agreed.  FFAs in H4 pretty good as well. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm pretty sure they said the next few events were going to be held at Battlefield Knoxville :/ The venue seems sick, but it does suck for those who can't travel to TN. I was hoping to go to AGL Atlanta then it got cancelled :(

Just annoucned by Gandhi and Maven on the stream.

Date - July 19-21st.

Well shit, maybe I'll actually get to go to this one. Had to cut agl7 from my trip due to my friend getting sick.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Don't like how they're doing Knoxville twice in a row, new cities build excitement. Though I'm just glad we're having Halo 4 tournaments at all right now, beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Looking forward to it and UMG as well.

i was lurking in the stream and saw that fearitself is trying to find out more info about yoshi who placed 2nd in the ffa today..dunno what this could mean in the future. thoughts?

• Upvote (+1) 2

No complaints with this. The event looks awesome, so far so good! Hope more teams can come out next event.

i was lurking in the stream and saw that fearitself is trying to find out more info about yoshi who placed 2nd in the ffa today..dunno what this could mean in the future. thoughts?

FiS also said that if there's no sprint he will compete. Ghost, you know what to do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

FiS also said that if there's no sprint he will compete. Ghost, you know what to do.

What's FiS twitch name?

What's FiS twitch name?

Apparantly "Fearitself" but I saw that account in Twitch yesterday and today and he wasn't exactly acting like a pro player would. Called Ninja a "big gay nerd" or something and was bashing AGL and other stuff so I don't know, maybe that's not him, or his account got hacked.