CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

You mean like every other Halo ever? What a great idea...

I must have a blind spot in my vision because I've never seen such a thing.

I just want the awesome Reach sniper sounds back and the iconic snipe medal. That would make the game 100x more enjoyable. I don't mind the size of the sniper too much.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just want the awesome Reach sniper sounds back and the iconic snipe medal. That would make the game 100x more enjoyable. I don't mind the size of the sniper too much.

I don't mind the size.

Audio needs to be fixed first (Reach/H3), then visuals (Reach/H2A), then scope/size/etc.

Gotta say, if we could have Halo 5's Battle Rifle (with H2A aesthetic and scope) in H2A, I think that'd bode well for H2A.

• Upvote (+1) 1

343i's audiovisual design is a massive turn-off for me, and just solidifies my decision to not buy the game. There's no 'gravitas' in the weapon sounds, nothing feels like Halo and everything feels so... plastic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't mind the size.

Audio needs to be fixed first (Reach/H3), then visuals (Reach/H2A), then scope/size/etc.

Woah there cowboy.

The medals in H2A suck, so i want both sound and visuals from H3 and Reach 

He means on the bottom right of the screen. 

This would be implemented in every gamemode (a great idea):

maxresdefault.jpg

I would actually really like this a lot, it would be so helpful in all game modes instead of having to pull up the scorecard every time.  343 is in the positive with this one even though its so simple.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Woah there cowboy.

The medals in H2A suck, so i want both sound and visuals from H3 and Reach 

I think he's specifically talking about the Sniper Rifle.

@@Sal1ent @@Frankie Another one of my Halo 5 suggestions. Pro players need to hold the back button in order to see who how many players are dead. This stops player movement and takes up the screen during game play. My suggestion is to add blue and read numbers to the HUD displaying how many of the the teammates and enemy's are alive It could be very simple such as 4 / 3 meaning 4 blue players are alive and 3 red players are alive.

Or just impliment breakout player count hud element into all gametypes as seen here

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/ehsmFYpVIaq8E5YW4ptKcMOOWNR4yQoVkbRsh4-aVrBoKQoLw0bJKZiNi8QfBlf7Uhub_XW47IQhbg6kXesKRxuqvDY4mi0=w443-h332-nc

Edit: should read all posts before replying. That always gets me, this forum is too on-the-ball

Get coREKTed scrub

Get carried scrub :P I still can't believe we lost that Sanc CTF game. Embarrassing.

5XtzDRm.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Get carried scrub :P I still can't believe we lost that Sanc CTF game. Embarrassing.

How the fuck did we lose that game?

5XtzDRm.jpg

Maybe if you tried capturing the flag, things would have turned out a lot nicer for you.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yes. Long overdue imo.

It's not really a confirmation it'l be in the game, just an idea of Quinn's. But yes it certainly is overdue.