CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Absolutely. Hopefully it sticks around because it is not easy to pull off.

wait after the slight hover and then going up the ledge. Did the game skip the clamber animation?? or what was that? 

Cuz he literally floated onto the ledge.

wait after the slight hover and then going up the ledge. Did the game skip the clamber animation?? or what was that? 

Cuz he literally floated onto the ledge.

The animation doesn't happen but I assume that's just a bug from using ground pound and trying to clamber instantly. The clamber still actually happens.

I think with these changes to toggle stuff on/off in customs is huge. With some pros working there we could see a competitive playlist at launch with no sprint and certain abilities turned off. I am actually kind of excited for this.

Link doesn't work anymore

I wouldn't be surprised if they deleted the thread because more people were saying no to sprint

The whole site is down. They're still working on it after the last update.

I think with these changes to toggle stuff on/off in customs is huge. With some pros working there we could see a competitive playlist at launch with no sprint and certain abilities turned off. I am actually kind of excited for this.

I'm sure 343 would be beyond ecstatic to announce that the in-house pros don't like their default "competitive arena gameplay" settings and would rather have a compensatory playlist that toggles all that shit off. That'll look great amidst the rash of HCS advertising that paints itself as the top-tier competitive tournament for Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys didn't know about Boost Jumping with GP? META

The animation doesn't happen but I assume that's just a bug from using ground pound and trying to clamber instantly. The clamber still actually happens.

and yeah, the Clamber still happens, I checked. The animation doesn't trigger but you can't fire your gun.

I really hope they remove that float with the GP, I think that's just silly.

Nah, it's one glitch that adds to the game - like button combos, nadeable weapons, and insta-nading.

You guys missed the mech in those pictures. Might be a better Mantis, or something new.

Probably just Cyclops, I really hope that would replace Mantis. Or just make Mantis Cyclops 2.0. No Shields ever... Btw the Forerunner flying vehicle is cool :D

Why would they make a megabloks grenade launcher if it's not in the game? Do they want to torture us?

Edit: There is also the plasma repeater and launcher

I don't think 343 is telling megabloks what sets to make, pretty sure that's just of their own volition.

I don't get how you qualify this as minor changes. You are basically asking them to completely redesign every map.

"I think just a few small changes and then removing sprint/clamber and retooling the maps"

It's small changes and then the retooling of the maps because removing two abilities. Rescaling/redesigning every map definitely isn't a small task.

Looking forward to what toggles will do for custom games. Can see a map/game with Hill on bottom platform, with only other space being directly above, with a hole to fall through. Everybody spawns on top, Needler only, Ground Pound only. 

:kappa: