CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I just hate looking at their faces now, bonnie ross, josh holmes...etc all of them. They just disgust me

Really guys? Let's keep it on ideology here instead of defaming 343i. They are people just like all of us and there are reasons for everything. My god, you wonder why they fucking hate listening to us? Be mad about MCC, be mad about Halo 5, but this is just dumb. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Really guys? Let's keep it on ideology here instead of defaming 343i. They are people just like all of us and there are reasons for everything. My god, you wonder why they fucking hate listening to us? Be mad about MCC, be mad about Halo 5, but this is just dumb.

They have done a pretty good job doing that on their own.

Reasons for a failed launch that we have yet to ever here the true reason for?

They have listened.... at all?

You are right - what 343 has done is dumb. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

things

I'd tell you to go back to r/halo... but your little soliloquies about how we're just a bunch of meanie-head complainers... and how Halo 5/ADS is "tried and true" Halo... are just too entertaining ... I enjoy typing this way...

• Upvote (+1) 6

They have done a pretty good job doing that on their own.

Reasons for a failed launch that we have yet to ever here the true reason for?

They have listened.... at all?

You are right - what 343 has done is dumb. 

They make a video game, this isn't life and death. We are all passionate about Halo, but I still find it silly to stoop to a level of drawing crayons over actual faces. 

What's the problem? All he did was voice how 343 makes him feel. It's not like he called them racial slurs and then screamed until he blew out his vocal cords, as I am wont to do when I have several games in a row shit the bed in the loading screen.

no not really

• Upvote (+1) 3

They make a video game, this isn't life and death. We are all passionate about Halo, but I still find it silly to stoop to a level of drawing crayons over actual faces. 

Someone said Halo was life or death? 

They're adults, they can handle it

• Upvote (+1) 1

ADS would not be a problem to me if it only function like scoping but nope

jesus 343 that one fucking asshole that keeps insisting to put Call of duty mechanics to the Game needs to be kicked the fuck out...

How does everyone feel about the high potential for Halo 5 coming to PC and working cross platform? I for one, think its awesome. Halo on PC, working cross platform and stomping on console players :).

Source:
wkg1nm.jpg

jh37so.jpg

scoping is not a requirement to win battles in Halo unless you're at a much longer range, and in these cases, in H5, you would be foolish to use an SMG anyway.

You'll however, be completely outclassed at mid to long range... that's pretty obvious.

Lol have you played the beta? The SAW...I mean SMG... is a monster at mid range, even the AR is pretty good zoomed in.

Nice year for halo on pc, the year when UT4, doom, reflex, toxikk, cs:go and tf2 are either coming or already with millions of players.

what are you trying to say with this post?

Are you implying that Halo 5 will be day and date with the console version? b/c if so... lol

Not to mention, I highly doubt UT4 and Doom are 2015 games. 

Fair point on CS:GO, but I think different audiences.

TF2 is more of a cult game at this point. 

what are you trying to say with this post?

Are you implying that Halo 5 will be day and date with the console version? b/c if so... lol

Not to mention, I highly doubt UT4 and Doom are 2015 games.

Fair point on CS:GO, but I think different audiences.

TF2 is more of a cult game at this point.

If you think halo 5 would succeed in the PC Fps market you're quite delusional.

If you think halo 5 would succeed in the PC Fps market you're quite delusional.

wtf, lmao, where in my post did I say that? 

My point was that H5 isn't coming to PC and then you call me delusional for it coming to PC and succeeding?

um, wut..

majority of my post is correcting him in thinking that UT4 and Doom are 2015 games...

I think we can all agree that if they took the Halo 2 engine with no sprint no nothing an desized the maps we would all be happy.

- Things that will not make us happy, telling us to go play MCC just because we like classic Halo.  We want a actual good Halo that is up to date that doesn't suck.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't want to say "good" b/c that implies, good someone got fired, but the maps are not as iconic as they used to be.

I will say, some of the H5 maps are pretty good, but nothing spectacular. 

wtf, lmao, where in my post did I say that?

My point was that H5 isn't coming to PC and then you call me delusional for it coming to PC and succeeding?

um, wut..

majority of my post is correcting him in thinking that UT4 and Doom are 2015 games...

Read a couple of posts above, nobody is saying that it will come to PC but it MAY BE coming.

Shout out to @@CyReN for closing that Ninja H5 thread. There was so much Halo testosterone charging around in the last few pages I think I need a shower from reading it all. Pretty sure a few people in there finally hit puberty after all that unleashed angst.

This community gets shittier and shittier by the day. It's almost definitely 343's fault, but fuck me guys, perhaps bear in mind that, considering the current state of Halo, dividing ourselves between H1/2/3 kids is the most pointless and stupid thing to do as a community with a common goal: get Halo back to standards that at least match any of the games from the original trilogy. It's like the clans in Scotland fighting amongst themselves over who has the sexiest sheep while England advances over the hill with a huge army.

The worst part is, most people here, especially those who label themselves as 'H1/H2' kids, are grown fucking men. Grown adults who are seemingly incapable of not getting into forum flame wars over whose video game is da biggest and bestest to the detriment of the whole community, and human decency itself.

None of this shit matters the least on the scale of things mattering. Of course, everything 'matters' to some extent to the individual, but if you're going to take video games so deathly seriously, why not use that angst for good? This forum will literally die in flames unless something drastic happens to the Halo franchise, and all you fools want to do is squabble and add fuel to that fire.

I really wonder if people like Cursed Lemon will reflect back on their death bed and take solace in all those hours, even days they spent arguing endlessly over the internet about a game they used to play decades ago. I seriously doubt it. I can say for sure that if Halo is still just as shit in 5 years, or probably even less, I will have let it go, and moved on with my adult life. You guys will never get a chance to direct your angst at those who earned it. You will never get to sit down 343, or Bungie, and explain to them exactly how mean they are for taking your hobby away. Maybe if you recognised that, you could finally let it go, rather than starting fights over the internet, like the kid in you wants to.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 3