CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Why is there only slayer available? Did they seriously run out of players for the beta to fill other playlists?

THEN I witness

No BRs

turk-rips-off-hair-o.gif

I guess they really did hire people who hate Halo, interesting strategy

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ahahahaha. idk why but this made me laugh hard as shit. 

Why? I don't have MCC. And I am glad I didn't spend $500 for it either. H3 was my first Halo. But I understand the concept of perfect kill versus average kill. I also understand that if the perfect kill is often enough you approach drop on shot, which is boring as hell and the biggest reason I won't play CoD or FC.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 5 is just SOOOOOO FUCKIIIIING SLOOOOOOOOW DUDE 

Anyone who advocates for AR starts is just . . . insane. They clearly have no idea what kind of torture they're asking for if they genuinely want such a thing. I once saw an argument where someone said that AR starts would reduce spawn killing. This is horribly wrong for so many reasons that I can never take Waypoint seriously ever again. 

As for the guy who said Halo 5 is the most exciting Arena Shooter in the last decade, that's just unbelievable that he would actually say that. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not only is he wrong in saying that Advanced Warfare's movement abilities are loadout based, that last "inspirational" paragraph about how it's the true successor to Halo 2 was sickening. I think I just might off myself this time guys.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Social players bum rush and gets kill half The time, it's fast they don't run away most of the time because they turn around and try to kill The dude shooting at them. They just run in and try to get kills.

Someone whose remotely competitive actually fights for the power positions and hides when their shields are down, it's smart, let's them live and denies enemies points. With thruster and sprint it allows them to get away and hide and allow the 25-25 stay at 25-25 for another few seconds.... Do this multiple times it accumulates.

These are the two perceptive of game play I usually see.

This is off the top of my head.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It makes it less boring, I don't know, I don't really care what any of you think anymore. If everyone has sprint then we're all on an even playing field, that's all I've wanted since reach. If you can't see how h5 will be competitive then as I said; I don't care.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it make it more boring as half the time you are running around with your gun down?

sorry if this is a repost

The way they came across explaining their twisted fucked idea of Halo was so obnoxious. Literally Everything about and in that video is so wrong, thanks for sharing this you just made me incredibly angry.

Not wrong. Against skilled players Halo 5 is slow as butts. Against bad players it's extremely fast. But all Halo's have been fast against plebs.

I always thought h3 was pretty fast against non plebs.

I always thought h3 was pretty fast against non plebs.

4v4 50 high MLG on a good host is some of the funnest Halo iv ever played.

Nothing wrong with people liking ar starts.. That's not the problem. The problem is that halo 5 is shit! People will always like ar/smg starts no matter how good or bad the game is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My favorite type of Halo is AR start....as long as I have a Pistol that works for my secondary.  :kappa: 

H5 is not Halo. Assault Rifle start has nothing to do with that, lol. I played SMG and AR start in Halo 2 and Halo 3 and had a better time. (I hated that at the time)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just uninstalled H5. It's depressing knowing that MCC is what I have to go back to. I'll probably move on to a different game.

I don't think thruster would be a problem without sprint tbh.

I do, it's just as bad if not worse Imo.

• Upvote (+1) 2