CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Oh my God melee is such a damn good game

Fuck yea it is. It's never to late to get into it if your interested I could give you a hand.

IF ANYONE ON THE FORUM WANTS TO GET INTO MELEE PM ME. Game is straight  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fuck yea it is. It's never to late to get into it if your interested I could give you a hand.

IF ANYONE ON THE FORUM WANTS TO GET INTO MELEE PM ME. Game is straight  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:

I have been wanting to get into melee for awhile. I have followed the scene for a while. Played it casually back when I was a kiddo but never knew about the deeper meta. It's insane to watch and I would love to at least become a decent new comer. 

I loved it how 343 added all these immersive gameplay mechanics into the game like ADS, Clamber and Sprint

then the game has Ground pound... *sigh*

Halo 5 guardians MP Thread

Yeah my bad, just trying to show some people a good game after the 3 weeks or garbage we got.  :trash:  :trash:  :trash:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah my bad, just trying to show some people a good game after the 3 weeks or garbage we got.  :trash:  :trash:  :trash:

Yeah I feel you.... pretty sure that I talked about CS GO and Dota 2 in this forums a dozen times now 

but I only talk about them when I want to prove a point or strengthen my claim in an argument

@@gyarwood it does not surprise me that you have a HF account. You really have no idea what you are talking about, and it showed when you tried to defend Sprint yet without telling anyone what Sprint does to enhance Halo's gameplay. Good job.

It makes it less boring, I don't know, I don't really care what any of you think anymore. If everyone has sprint then we're all on an even playing field, that's all I've wanted since reach. If you can't see how h5 will be competitive then as I said; I don't care. 

• Downvote (-1) 12

It makes it less boring, I don't know, I don't really care what any of you think anymore. 

I really think that you don't belong in this forum.... not that I think that your'e too stupid or anything

I feel like you have an entirely different view on what Halo should be...

Though I think Halo 5 is a great game it is also not the game the Competitive Community deserves...

That was really good gameplay and com

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2svx2f/im_really_going_to_miss_halo_5/

I don't get the comments about mobility. Comparing Titanfall's slick movement to Halo 5's is insulting to Titanfall. I can't be the only one who felt bulkier and clunkier than ever as a Halo 5 Spartan(ungodly slow non-sprint speed and clamber that worked, oh, most of the time. Just generally felt that my movement when in battle was sluggish save for clunky thrust). 

Then again, if the comments in that thread are the norm, I guess I am.

Welp.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It makes it less boring, I don't know, I don't really care what any of you think anymore. If everyone has sprint then we're all on an even playing field, that's all I've wanted since reach. If you can't see how h5 will be competitive then as I said; I don't care. 

Being able to escape a firefight at the touch of a button (two now. We get to thrust away too) makes the game less boring? k.

An even playing field doesn't help much when the mechanics of the game are bullshit. There's more to Halo than equal starts. Vanilla Reach with sprint and DMR starts for everybody would still be god awful.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You must have went into the hardcore playlist, I mean this is COD right ;)

Lol what's ironic about the CoD Hardcore playlists is that they make the game even less competitive

Welp.

Haha.

Though you do understand that not everyone is into competitive halo right?

Haha.

Though you do understand that not everyone is into competitive halo right?

I'm not into competitive Halo either. Though I like watching it.

I'm not into competitive Halo either. Though I like watching it.

I meant that you are a fan of Halo's competitive scene

I meant that you are a fan of Halo's competitive scene

In that case, for sure. In-game however, I am a casual player at best as far as skill goes. Without knowing a thing about competitive Halo I doubt my opinion would have changed. I can only go by what I feel.

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2svx2f/im_really_going_to_miss_halo_5/

I don't get the comments about mobility. Comparing Titanfall's slick movement to Halo 5's is insulting to Titanfall. I can't be the only one who felt bulkier and clunkier than ever as a Halo 5 Spartan(ungodly slow non-sprint speed and clamber that worked, oh, most of the time. Just generally felt that my movement when in battle was sluggish save for clunky thrust). 

Welp.

"Best movement in any shooter to date?" Yea...not even close. The base movement is garbage in H5 and without the ability to R+G adds nothing to battles but one-sided defensive abilities like AA's were.

Yeah I feel you.... pretty sure that I talked about CS GO and Dota 2 in this forums a dozen times now 

but I only talk about them when I want to prove a point or strengthen my claim in an argument

Dota 2 is the shit. I have put around 800 hours into the game over the last year.