CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I really just want Halo 5 to flop in terms of viewership once it's launched to see how 343 respond. 

No, if you want change then you want it to flop in terms of sales. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

No, if you want change then you want it to flop in terms of sales.

This^

They don't care if MP is populated or if people watch on twitch, they just want your 60 bucks

And that's the bottom line cause stone cold said so

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Pistol in general needs work. It honestly feels like the hardest weapon in the game to aim but takes far too long to actually kill. Also, fuck flinch

The Pistol in general needs work. It honestly feels like the hardest weapon in the game to aim but takes far too long to actually kill. Also, fuck flinch

Flinch is being removed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's actually one of the fastest, and is considerably faster than any of the rifles. It's just that the difficulty compared to other weapons is too disproportionate to make the Magnum worthwhile.

It's entirely outclassed by the AR that you spawn with at close range, and it doesn't work at long range due to having a low scope zoom.

A super soldier who can't shoot a gun while running and can't control recoil?

#immersion

Lol. A super soldier who can't go prone and can't cook grenades, and yet sprint fans never complain about that, even though they claim realism and immersion are a top priority?

Hmm why does something seem suspicious about that? Hmmm...

• Upvote (+1) 1

*Goes on Waypoint to see what people are talking about*

(Paraphrasing) "Halo needs ADS because it's lore. Why else are there sights on your guns?"

"ADS increases skill-gap because more of the screen is covered. Have to rely more on radar observational skills"

"ADS isn't bad for Halo. It covers less of the screen than zoom, so it's good for Halo. More awareness n shit"

Me: "OK Google, where is the nearest bridge?"

• Upvote (+1) 4

Something something online tournament - 343 defense force.

You don't have to be "343 defense force" to know a beta with already low viewership was gonna have less viewers than MCC with a tourney.

It's like that guy who was making fun of 343 for mcc not selling within the top 10 games of the year, common sense doesn't make you a sheep. 

Also: LOL 70 fucking viewers. Bet you it would at least be over a 4-500 ( -_-) if it wasn't for AR FUCKING STARTS.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not a single one of you should be buying this game. IDK how you can justify it after seeing how they've handled the last two games they've made.

I know I'm not. No more "well it's not all too bad, at least it's Halo" bullshit. I don't care if the gunplay is decent, how often do you get in a fair gunfight without someone thrusting behind cover or sprinting away? The game is broke and I think Halo is dead. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know I'm not. No more "well it's not all too bad, at least it's Halo" bullshit. I don't care if the gunplay is decent, how often do you get in a fair gunfight without someone thrusting behind cover or sprinting away? The game is broke and I think Halo is dead. 

yup, im with you - same here.

There is not a chance I will be purchasing H5 at launch.  I dont care what pre-order bonus, promises, hype 343 tries to throw at us.

You will not fool me again.