CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Wow. Batchford, your thread on Halofollower was posted on the Halo 5 facebook page with over 400k likes on it....0___0

link please?

link please?

It's not an offical page, but 400K is insane. 

Be forewarned, the comments are full of idiots.

mod edit - click leads to ebola

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone else felt that vertical sensitivity is fucked up on the pistol, especially when the reticule is red and youre trying to bring it downward? It's super slow.  Most noticeable when pistoling someone who is higher up than you. If he jumps down you stand no chance.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow. Batchford, your thread on Halofollower was posted on the Halo 5 facebook page with over 400k likes on it....0___0

Hate to do it but... #selection bias

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looking at some of those comments on that facebook page and looking at waypoint makes me think that wanting 343 to listen to their community is a double edged sword. Seeing comments like "sprint speeds up the game" makes me want to throw myself off a bridge.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Those comments are cringe worthy.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Looking at some of those comments on that facebook page and looking at waypoint makes me think that wanting 343 to listen to their community is a double edged sword. Seeing comments like "sprint speeds up the game" makes me want to throw myself off a bridge.

game communities suck, especially console ones. The majority dont what they want because they don't understand the game, that's just a fact. The only thing 343 should be listening to is logic. Halo one was a logical game, everything in it made sense and facilitated an experience that is considered among the best in fps history. We understand why certain thing are bad, and we can tell 343 that all we want is for something to be removed, but in order for 343 to be fair to everyone is to listen to no one and let the logic be their guide. Don't take sprint out because we want it out, take it out because it's objectively bad for the game.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Damn! H5 has now AR starts again and that ruins the whole thing totally! I hate that fucking AR Start!

They dont learn from previous playlists decisions as it seems!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I may have been fairly critical of Halo 5 over the last day or so, but I think that it is worth stating that at least for me, I'm personally having more fun on this game than vanilla Reach, and all of 4 by a good margin, but it's so frustrating when there's glints of a great game marred by so many glaring issues.

Also, if we're going to be forced into using AR/Pistol starts, please do not make the Pistol a "baby's first precision weapon" because it still is pitiful in this state with the recoil and lack of accuracy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

We actually used to post on the facebook page for news/tournaments/etc with a lot of other Halo community people, then HF messaged the guy and got everyone kicked off last year. He turned it into promoting his godawful content ever since.

Please stop promoting his sham of a website, he's a con artist and a even worse person.

Has anyone else felt that vertical sensitivity is fucked up on the pistol, especially when the reticule is red and youre trying to bring it downward? It's super slow. Most noticeable when pistoling someone who is higher up than you. If he jumps down you stand no chance.

I agree, thats why i dont enjoy using it

We actually used to post on the facebook page for news/tournaments/etc with a lot of other Halo community people, then HF messaged the guy and got everyone kicked off last year. He turned it into promoting his godawful content ever since.

Please stop promoting his sham of a website, he's a con artist and a even worse person.

WHAT?!?! What a complete utter cunt. His skype is about the get blown the fuck up here in a second. I will not stand for such a monopolizing little cunt. I'll give him something to fucking hate me about, that's for fucks sure. 

Btw, LMAO. Click leads to ebola.

You can fight better with swords
You can escape when you are heavly under attack
You can catch your enemy faster

And much much more

There we have it guys, the best arguments from a person in favor of sprint. 

Has anyone else felt that vertical sensitivity is fucked up on the pistol, especially when the reticule is red and youre trying to bring it downward? It's super slow. Most noticeable when pistoling someone who is higher up than you. If he jumps down you stand no chance.

Recoil... Yeah I don't like it either.