CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

The reason it's AR starts again is ever since week 2 Waypoint has been on fire with people begging for AR starts / making shitposts against BR starts. 

And Waypoint happens to be their target audience.

That tweet is just...something else...

• Downvote (-1) 1

Why do we even bother trying anymore? We havent gotten a good game since 2007. (Some would say 2004, some would say 2001).

I have pretty much given up. I'm just hoping they at least fix MCC. Having the option to only play one playlist, at the moment, is pretty shitty.

The reason it's AR starts again is ever since week 2 Waypoint has been on fire with people begging for AR starts / making shitposts against BR starts. 

And Waypoint happens to be their target audience.

That tweet is just...something else...

Why do people hate precision weapons? Why are there people who make it their goal to turn Halo into a fully automatic sprayfest where the dominant playstyle is sprinting randomly around the map, holding R trigger briefly, and meleeing? Who the fuck finds any fun in this?

One look at one of those anti-BR start threads on Waypoint should be enough to tell you exactly why these people don't need to be catered to. I get sprint+thruster really harms BR starts in Halo 5, but I see the same comments made about every Halo.

That tweet doesn't bother me, dudes probably joking. If you noticed, they also removed all the new playlists as well, I don't know why though.

Why do people hate precision weapons? Why are there people who make it their goal to turn Halo into a fully automatic sprayfest where the dominant playstyle is sprinting randomly around the map, holding R trigger briefly, and meleeing? Who the fuck finds any fun in this?

One look at one of those anti-BR start threads on Waypoint should be enough to tell you exactly why these people don't need to be catered to. I get sprint+thruster really harms BR starts in Halo 5, but I see the same comments made about every Halo.

Dunno bro, dunno. I find it sad that ppl like ar starts, they are boring imo

Tonight was definitely the worst. Out of all the games I played, I literally only had one that was decent. Every other game was really laggy, people quitting or both. It didn't help with everyone spraying AR's everywhere either.

That tweet doesn't bother me, dudes probably joking. If you noticed, they also removed all the new playlists as well, I don't know why though.

I can promise you they aren't joking

You think they are because you're smart enough to know ARs are Garbo, but nope, they're sick man, they're sick in the head

Tbf h5 does play better with AR starts. Obviously that's ******** but with thruster nd sprint, br starts are just annoying.

Sigh. I don't know what else to Say about Halo 5 and 343 right now. Remember when Halo was exciting? I used to sit in class at college thinking about Halo and getting excited about going home and playing it. Now I walk around at work hoping I don't come home to more bad news about how the excitement is being sucked out of Halo :/

• Upvote (+1) 8

Because they cant aim and they get destroyed by people who can

It's way easier to just spray and hit 10 out of 32 shots than it is to get a 4 shot with BR

They don't believe that AR starts are better, they just don't like get getting out BR'd over and over

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sigh. I don't know what else to Say about Halo 5 and 343 right now. Remember when Halo was exciting? I used to sit in class at college thinking about Halo and getting excited about going home and playing it. Now I walk around at work hoping I don't come home to more bad news about how the excitement is being sucked out of Halo :/

i remember taking my halo 3 instruction manuel to school when I was 12 years old to hype myself up for when I get home to play ^_^
  • Upvote (+1) 3

That's also something your mom has in common.

She sucks as well.

If you know what I mean  :kappa:

c47f2b77e60700bcd8e283155c00677b5acc6a22

• Upvote (+1) 4

I am currently working on comprising data of the WL and kd of pro-AR starts vs. Anti AR starts. The outcome so far is not surprising.

The most irritating and asinine argument against BR starts is that they are "campy".

• Upvote (+1) 1