CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I would really like to see Halo back in it's prime with 200-400k people online at once, can't see it happening with this game though.

You will get that for 1 day (release day)...  I guess enjoy it for that one day?

And everyone who doesn't find it easier to like at that point is just a silly hater, right?

Really?

I'm somewhat new here and already I can see just how argumentative and annoying you are. Seriously, grow up and try contributing something to the forum rather than borderline trolling. 

I feel like you were the kid who would run into the sandbox where all the other kids were making neat castles like normal people, and you'd kick them all down. Ass.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Really?

I'm somewhat new here and already I can see just how argumentative and annoying you are. Seriously, grow up and try contributing something to the forum rather than borderline trolling. 

I feel like you were the kid who would run into the sandbox where all the other kids were making neat castles like normal people, and you'd kick them all down. Ass.

Hey hey hey, tone down the negativity.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pegasus sucks, that's the only map I lose on. XD.

Orion is OK, the hydra kicks ass on that map.

This game has so much potential. That's the worst part about it. Right now team shot>>> all. Which is weird because the individual aiming skillgap is high.

Sometimes you just gotta get the shit off your chest.

Oh I don't blame you. It's futile though, you can tell by the way those waypointers post that they are clearly teenagers. Impossible feat talking sense into them.

What the fuck is with this map design?

5931a9b243.jpg

32dd7df216.jpg

Surely this is some kind of joke?

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Oh I don't blame you. It's futile though, you can tell by the way those waypointers post that they are clearly teenagers. Impossible feat talking sense into them.

I still remember how those kids were pseudo-defending Halo 4's framerate drops after it launched. "The graphics are too good!!! The 360 can't handle it!!!" I could literally hear their squeaker voices uttering the words as I read them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

5931a9b243.jpg

32dd7df216.jpg

My hatred of modern shooter map lighting/clutter summed up in one pic. God that is disgusting. Truth is terrible in the visibility department as well compared to Midship.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hope now it will be fix

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wow, voting Pegasus over Orion was 100% the wrong choice. Not only does it play 100x better but its aesthetics are 100x better (Except for the Battlefield 3-esque sun)

Pegasus sucks, that's the only map I lose on. XD.

Orion is OK, the hydra kicks ass on that map.

This game has so much potential. That's the worst part about it. Right now team shot>>> all. Which is weird because the individual aiming skillgap is high.

Which is why I don't understand why Halo 2 and Halo 3 fanboys don't love it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

needs more BXR

needs less Sprint

Because individual skill actually meant something in those games. they had a skill gaps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because individual skill actually meant something in those games. they had a skill gaps.

Individual skill meant quite a bit more in h2 over h3.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You think this is bad? LOL You should see what I am dealing with on the HaloFollower forums.....

Yeah, I am sure the 2 members on there are having a banter of a time