CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

10 games of Strongholds just to get ranked and silver tier 3 is where I'll stay. I refuse to continue subjecting myself to that torture.

I can't think of a more mind-numbing experience than sprinting from one base to another on Empire, capping one objective while the one I just capped on the other side of the map is being taken. I would call out to my team, but they're too busy crouching in corners sniping and trying to ground-pound each other, so I don't want to interrupt them or anything.

Also, I guess it only took me one week to forget how fucking painful AR starts are in this game. I can't tell what's worse: Constant AR-spraying action or shooting your BR at somebody, watching them thrust away, getting shot, and thrusting away yourself.

• Upvote (+1) 2

To be fair, can you ever do anything against a good team playing solo in any Halo game? 

Imo yes. I might still go negative or what but I can get some more kills out of individual battles. With the movement abilities and maps in H5 its pretty easy to just back out of a bad situation.

Everybody need to cut the bullshit. Stop sending feed back, stop fucking feeding the God damn trolls at 343. What we really need to do is NOT BUY HALO 5! No more fucking around. We need to all get together and agree not to buy this game. #DontBuyHalo5

Get it trending. 

Make youtube videos

Put a website together!

Start a facebook, a twitter, whatever the fuck we need to do. It's time to hit 343 and Microsoft where it hurts in order to get the message across at this god damn point. We need to suck it up, deal with the fact Halo is gone. The relationship as ended. We need to just stick to  the MCC ( if it ever gets fucking fixed ) bann together to get our own grass roots events going, and start a new. HELL FUCK TOURNAMENTS AT THIS POINT! I would rather let the franchise die, look back at the memories and let it rest in piece

We need to do everything in our own power to stop this bullshit from going any further and gaining more steam. 

This is not Halo. So let's not support this shit. Let's start getting the idea trending and spread the word. I will do everything in my power to burn down this awful excuse for a Halo game. Everybody in here needs to do the same if we EVER want to see a real "modern" Halo game that actually fucking changes for the best. We need to come together and get the word out!

#DONTBUYHALO5

Dramatic overreaction. This isn't what is necessary. Halo 5 isn't some terrible thing. People just love to look for reasons to hate. Is sprint bad, in its current form yea,  but with enough feedback that can be changed (hopefully). The only real thing that most definitely needs to change is the Networking on it. If its anything like MCC I agree.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

lol, Have you played against good CE teams? You have no chance if you're solo

If you're great at CE you can complete with a team that is good. You can't do that in any other Halo game because the skill gap between bad and good is so small.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wanna point this out. How the fuck can 'flinch' be a bug in Halo 5? Thats a fucking lie. Its a cover up. Why does 343 feel like they NEED to make aiming random in sneaky little ways?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Dramatic overreaction. This isn't what is necessary. Halo 5 isn't some terrible thing. People just love to look for reasons to hate. Is sprint bad, in its current form yea,  but with enough feedback that can be changed (hopefully). The only real thing that most definitely needs to change is the Networking on it. If its anything like MCC I agree.

No! It's not an overreaction. We need to actually do something to slow down this runaway train. We need to do this in order to actually make a difference. I'm sick and tired of this cheesy crap in my Halo. Halo was very easy to "evolve" and the studio heads at 343 and M$ will not listen! They won't! They're going to do nothing for the fans. They want money! And the only way to make sure our voices are heard is to make sure they do NOT GET THAT MONEY! 

#DONTBUYHALO5

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everybody need to cut the bullshit. Stop sending feed back, stop fucking feeding the God damn trolls at 343. What we really need to do is NOT BUY HALO 5! No more fucking around. We need to all get together and agree not to buy this game. #DontBuyHalo5

Get it trending. 

Make youtube videos

Put a website together!

Start a facebook, a twitter, whatever the fuck we need to do. It's time to hit 343 and Microsoft where it hurts in order to get the message across at this god damn point. We need to suck it up, deal with the fact Halo is gone. The relationship as ended. We need to just stick to  the MCC ( if it ever gets fucking fixed ) bann together to get our own grass roots events going, and start a new. HELL FUCK TOURNAMENTS AT THIS POINT! I would rather let the franchise die, look back at the memories and let it rest in piece

We need to do everything in our own power to stop this bullshit from going any further and gaining more steam. 

This is not Halo. So let's not support this shit. Let's start getting the idea trending and spread the word. I will do everything in my power to burn down this awful excuse for a Halo game. Everybody in here needs to do the same if we EVER want to see a real "modern" Halo game that actually fucking changes for the best. We need to come together and get the word out!

#DONTBUYHALO5

Why don't we wait and see what changes are actually made? I am not impressed by the Beta, and I won't be buying the game if major changes aren't made, but then again this is what a beta a year out is for, major changes. Not saying things will be gravy in a year, but it could happen. 

If you're great at CE you can complete with a team that is good. You can't do that in any other Halo game because the skill gap between bad and good is so small.

If you're playing solo against a good team, you aren't doing anything past the first 30 seconds. Your individual skill isn't going to do shit when you lose every set of power weapons.

Lots of green text

It's straight up impossible to get enough people not to buy this game where it would affect 343/microsoft. As someone posted earlier it already has over 100k pre orders. Trying to get everyone to not buy the game is definitely not the best option.

I wanna point this out. How the fuck can 'flinch' be a bug in Halo 5? Thats a fucking lie. Its a cover up. Why does 343 feel like they NEED to make aiming random in sneaky little ways?

I'm pretty sure flinch is just an animation, your crosshair doesn't move but your gun flies up

Which still fucks you up cause you think you flinched

That's my understanding of it anyways

I would say to not pre-order over not buying it. Wait until we see footage in the final stage of the game and then not buy it as well if it's complete crap.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Get it trending. 

Make youtube videos

Put a website together!

#DONTBUYHALO5

lol. Try convincing Waypointers to do this. You could honestly grab a turd and put a masterchief helmet on it and they'd still buy it. Unfortunately we make up such a small portion of the overall population.

No! It's not an overreaction. We need to actually do something to slow down this runaway train. We need to do this in order to actually make a difference. I'm sick and tired of this cheesy crap in my Halo. Halo was very easy to "evolve" and the studio heads at 343 and M$ will not listen! They won't! They're going to do nothing for the fans. They want money! And the only way to make sure our voices are heard is to make sure they do NOT GET THAT MONEY! 

#DONTBUYHALO5

Since 343 decided to make a game thats not halo and call it "Halo", How bout we do the opposite? Lets all form our own indie dev studio and create our OWN arena fps inspired by CLASSIC Halo! Then call it something completely different. Its been done before with other games like Socom.

HOLY SHIT the more I think about it, the more I realize how possible it can be! We all just have to fund it!!

What should we call it?

Since 343 decided to make a game thats not halo and call it "Halo", How bout we do the opposite? Lets all form our own indie dev studio and create our OWN arena fps inspired by CLASSIC Halo! Then call it something completely different. Its been done before with other games like Socom.

HOLY SHIT the more I think about it, the more I realize how possible it can be! We all just have to fund it!!

What should we call it?

It's called Project Contingency. http://www.project-contingency.net/

lol. Try convincing Waypointers to do this. You could honestly grab a turd and put a masterchief helmet on it and they'd still buy it. Unfortunately we make up such a small portion of the overall population.

Not the point! We have to at least try! There are still hundreds and thousands of fans who will jump on this train! It's a matter of getting the word out and not supporting this game. None of us should even want to put even one penny towards this. 

Also, I don't care if this isn't a beta! Unless we get to e3 15 and sprint and all the other garbage is magically gone, we should show no support for this foolishness! 

What should we call it?

Aloha

Saying as Halo is a team game, you're not supposed to 'do shit alone' against a team. Thruster hasn't had any negative impact on the game for me at all. If you can't finish a kill, you can't finish a kill. Just let it go and relocate. Or better yet, stay with your teammates.

You are basically saying someone is not supposed to play Halo if hes not on a team. By "doing shit" I mean "nothing much" btw lol. 

But what do you do when your teammates just run str8 out after they have respawned and go -12? I know it is a beta but the player matching does not work at all I would say. Why are 4 solos even getting matched against a team of 3/4? Thats why I said its frustrating.

What should we call it?

My title: Roots

( Please leave the obvious memes out of this one. Lol )

but not only should it be like Halo, it should be the "new" Halo we have always wanted. Imagine all the great things from Halo CE-Reach ( and I include reach because the nade launcher was awesome ) plus new weapons, power ups, faster base speed, wider FOV, new jumping mechanics that are not game breaking, just holy god. I see the real "evolution" of Halo in my head, and it's so hard to describe in words but it would benefit everybody! Casual to competitive! Why is it so hard for 343 NOT TO SEE THIS!

• Upvote (+1) 7

Still felt iffy about the whole ODST team slayer bull. Lol Did they even play these games. I doubt it.

Besides that I left my honest feedback with that Survey.