CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

See here boyo.

Your overly defensive stance to to your idea, which you very cleary were attached to, after having it torn apart and discussed has created this conflict, well that and Multi's lack of patience for the defense of flawed ideas which results in him having more fun insulting you than helping you, which while quite amusing to watch, isn't exactly productive.

But getting so overly attached and wound up to where you lash out at critisim because didnt understand it is even less productive.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Oh fuck Boyo lowkey called me bad. Shit I've been exposed.

Would someone who is actually a beast have to announce that to the world? Come on now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

See here boyo.

Your overly defensive stance to to your idea, which you very cleary were attached to, after having it torn apart and discussed has created this conflict, well that and Multi's lack of patience for the defense of flawed ideas which results in him having more fun insulting you than helping you, which while quite amusing to watch, isn't exactly productive.

But getting so overly attached and wound up to where you lash out at critisim because didnt understand it is even less productive.

If my idea was so easily torn apart, I'm sure you would be able to post the Cliff's notes version for me so my feeble mind can understand what you super intwlligent halo players are talking about. I just can't follow.

Would someone who is actually a beast have to announce that to the world? Come on now.

Chill dude I'm actual trash at Halo. My name ironic because I'm only a beast at silver 3 (my current rank). I just want people to see my name and be scared!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

He got you there fam.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Chill dude I'm actual trash at Halo. My name ironic because I'm only a beast at silver 3 (my current rank). I just want people to see my name and be scared!

I don't know your skill level. I was just fucking with you.

Well now you know I am silver 3.

If I still played trash halo games I would probably know what that means.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Let's fucking go!

Beast v. Boyo. Halo 2 Zanzibar SMG starts. When the bridge falls you start fighting. Dynamic map piece comes into play. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

If my idea was so easily torn apart, I'm sure you would be able to post the Cliff's notes version for me so my feeble mind can understand what you super intwlligent halo players are talking about. I just can't follow.

http://www.mylifeb.com/userdata/articles/net_articles_pics/6MMFayNaSuCvfG2kZCO6c0uBPardiPW7Jkp/If%20Your%20in%20a%20Hole,%20Stop%20Digging.jpg

See, this is exactly what I was talking about. Nowhere did I comment about your intellect, if your idea was bad or not, or even insult you. Yet your response is to twist what i said and get defensive.

Let's fucking go!

Beast v. Boyo. Halo 2 Zanzibar SMG starts. When the bridge falls you start fighting. Dynamic map piece comes into play.

LOL first person to activate every element on the map wins the 1v1
  • Upvote (+1) 4

http://www.mylifeb.com/userdata/articles/net_articles_pics/6MMFayNaSuCvfG2kZCO6c0uBPardiPW7Jkp/If%20Your%20in%20a%20Hole,%20Stop%20Digging.jpg

See, this is exactly what I was talking about. Nowhere did I comment about your intellect, if your idea was bad or not, or even insult you. Yet your response is to twist what i said and get defensive.

I don't care if you think I'm smart or stupid. Make an argument or rebut one of mine. It's a pretty simple concept. Capture my flag or return yours.

In no sprint halos, do you guys still want the power up animation? I was surprised how much I enjoy it being in h5

In no sprint halos, do you guys still want the power up animation? I was surprised how much I enjoy it being in h5

Absolutely not

• Upvote (+1) 7

I don't care if you think I'm smart or stupid. Make an argument or rebut one of mine. It's a pretty simple concept. Capture my flag or return yours.

Well I tried to be civil.

Your being an asshat of colossal proportions. Your response to critisim for the most part has been to denounce it as saying it wont work without explaining why, while that criticism clearly does provide reasoning as to why in its current form your idea is flawed, but you have elected to ignore the collective criticism of the people on a site most capable of giving you solid critique.

Stop being utter fanny bandit and come to any sense you may have.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Well I tried to be civil.

Your being an asshat of colossal proportions. Your response to critisim for the most part has been to denounce it as saying it wont work without explaining why, while that criticism clearly does provide reasoning as to why in its current form your idea is flawed, but you have elected to ignore the collective criticism of the people on a site most capable of giving you solid critique.

Stop being utter fanny bandit and come to any sense you may have.

So give me your criticism instead of complaining about how I don't listen to it.

• Downvote (-1) 1

So give me your criticism instead of complaining about how I don't listen to it.

I did and you got really mad

• Upvote (+1) 7

Dude,relax.If you hadn't overreacted than you wouldn't be in the place you are now.If you hadn't overeacted we wouldn't be where we are now with you fighting an argument you lost several pages ago.If you hadn't overeacted then people would of forgotten but now you're going to have a reputation and this event will be remembered as boyo vs team beyond: the smackdown.Team Beyond is just highly critical because that's the way we are thanks to the mods not providing safe spaces, besides the Ignore feature, unless people go off the deep end *cough cough* Cooper.

I did and you got really mad

Just so you can be right, post it one more time and I will look stupid all over again when I lash out at your valid criticisms for no reason.

Dude,relax.If you hadn't overreacted than you wouldn't be in the place you are now.If you hadn't overeacted we wouldn't be where we are now with you fighting an argument you lost several pages ago.If you hadn't overeacted then people would of forgotten but now you're going to have a reputation and this event will be remembered as boyo vs team beyond: the smackdown.Team Beyond is just highly critical because that's the way we are thanks to the mods not providing safe spaces, besides the Ignore feature, unless people go off the deep end *cough cough* Cooper.

I mean, if one of you was capable of making a coherent argument instead of crying about how they want to delete their account then maybe you would have won.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Shut your mouth Cooper was a god amongst men

Real talk though, we just don't like people being ass hats for no reason lol

• Upvote (+1) 2