CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Did you expect anything else from reiku? He even edited his post, the original said something along the lines of "some stupid streamer" then changed it to "vetoed"

Where is the thread?

The r halo comments calling it cheating are infuriating.

This isn't your average stupid, it's ADVANCED stupid.

What do you expect from people who's first Halo was 3 and probably would think H2 glitches were cheating also?

What do you expect from people who's first Halo was 3 and probably would think H2 glitches were cheating also?

Probably the same kind of people who would make a Halo 3 clone fan game and say "everything is projectile because hit scan is too easy hehe," and then proceed to release gameplay footage featuring exclusively jerking their reticle around like spastics and maintaining a crisp 20% accuracy with their ARs. Ah, the Halo community.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Does anyone have any good clips that demonstrate the bullet magnetism in H5 that don't rely on theater mode? I'm trying to argue on with someone waypoint that it is too high but I'm having trouble finding good clips that demonstrate just how bad it is.

Does anyone have any good clips that demonstrate the bullet magnetism in H5 that don't rely on theater mode? I'm trying to argue on with someone waypoint that it is too high but I'm having trouble finding good clips that demonstrate just how bad it is.

Which weapon?

Tell them to play the game

• Upvote (+1) 8

Which weapon?

Preferably any precision weapon and not an auto so magnetism can't be confused with shots landing on target from random spread.

I guess no one will be eating their shoes.  Looks like you were right @@Moa.  Sorry for all the sarcastic jabs.

:(

"A little something at E3"  

I guess this means we'll be getting another top down Halo Game I'll never play?  

If it was an H3 PC release I could be happy. But I doubt it. 

Not jumping on the "H3 is not releasing this year"- train. 

Only after E3 can we for sure say it isn't releasing. 

Tell them to play the game

It's a debate on waypoint. They already play it and they already think it's the most skillful Halo ever.

It's a debate on waypoint. They already play it and they already think it's the most skillful Halo ever.

Go clip the H1 Sniper, the H3 Sniper, and the H5 Shotgu- I mean Sniper.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Preferably any precision weapon and not an auto so magnetism can't be confused with shots landing on target from random spread.

There are halo 5 sniper clips everywhere,but for the br I recommend going into a custom game with a friend,and clip it.The only weapon that's actually difficult is the pistol(only the halo CE pistol is more difficult imo)though it,albeit very rarely,still has moments where you obviously didn't hit the shot.

Here's my post from before the game was even released:

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/5443-halo-5-guardians-discussion/page-2274?do=findComment&comment=573617

• Upvote (+1) 1

Waypoint users are either 13 or younger, or melvins that are incapable of admitting they were wrong about something. Good luck with either.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seriously, is it the new cool thing on r/halo to make post after post about how this community is so cancerous? I'm not saying they're necessarily wrong, but it's such a broken record. Yes, we get it. This community sucks, you're over it and you're angry because someone disagreed with your little opinion.

Seriously, is it the new cool thing on r/halo to make post after post about how this community is so cancerous? I'm not saying they're necessarily wrong, but it's such a broken record. Yes, we get it. This community sucks, you're over it and you're angry because someone disagreed with your little opinion.

To be fair, people on this forum post their threads/comments constantly whilst shitting on them and calling them cancer as well.

I don't do it personally, but unfortunately, we get lumped in with the people that do. Likewise for the people on Reddit who don't post/care about us.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I guess no one will be eating their shoes.  Looks like you were right @@Moa.  Sorry for all the sarcastic jabs.

:(

"A little something at E3"  

I guess this means we'll be getting another top down Halo Game I'll never play?  

If it was an H3 PC release I could be happy. But I doubt it. 

I mean, they've denied it so many times in the past six months. 15th year anniversary seems more likely.

Imagine thinking putting shotguns on Breakout would help the gamemode.

Who the hell did they ask?

8 year old warzone players?

Imagine thinking putting shotguns on Breakout would help the gamemode.

Who the hell did they ask?

8 year old warzone players?

"Hey, Breakout is basically like Execution! Gears has shotguns." -343 Multiplayer Designer

​"Yoooo. I totally ruined a Gears game, dude. Let's put that shit in Breakout. There is probably no difference between those two things!" -Quinn

On the plus side, Breakout was never good.

• Upvote (+1) 6