CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Yes. But the leader wont let people in. And no one is trying to finish up the comms. >If only new people willing to work on them would be accepted in :kappa:

Should we try making a new one? Or does it take way longer to finish comm's than I think?

You'd be better off joining a different company if you want the helmet anytime before H6.

I like the idea of the vehicles being more exposed after their armor was damaged to a certain point like the Wasp does now although I think the Warthog gunner needs more protection.

I wouldn't mind if the Banshee had its bombed removed and it just went back to the plasma cannons.

Returning to the less accuracy after vehicle damage would be interesting as well. 

Still not sure what kind of vehicle health system would be best though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Should we try making a new one? Or does it take way longer to finish comm's than I think?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Who's gonna tell them?

• Upvote (+1) 4

You'd get it quicker by waiting 10 years for an Xbox One emulator and someone to hack the game. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Who's gonna tell them?

I only play HCS and got the game in December, didn't even know SC's were a thing. 

I'M SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT

I only play HCS and got the game in December, didn't even know SC's were a thing.

I'M SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT

lol it's cool dude, he wasn't making fun of you, he was laughing at the situation. Yes, it would take too long to make a new one, by far. Like, a comical amount. Our company needs Spartan Charges, Assassinations, Ground Vehicle Kills, Marine Kills and Splatters. Basically all shit that no one wants to do. I've been plugging away at our ground vehicle kills and splatters for some time, and I'm probably responsible for most of the last couple thousand kills with them. Raven Celica chips in too, but I honestly think it's only us now. Nobody consistently gets assassinations or charges. We still have a lot of active players, but they exclusively play Arena and apparently have turned off their assassination animations.

@@Infinity hasn't touched the roster for quite some time, despite loads of inactive players, new people wanting to contribute, and even a few free spaces. I've asked him more than once if I can manage it and my requests have been ignored. He whole thing is frustrating, that a company as capable as ours hasn't been able to close this thing out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'M SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT

I was laughing at exactly how long it takes to unlock the helmet. With 100 people playing and trying to get the helmet it takes months.

• Upvote (+1) 2

lol it's cool dude, he wasn't making fun of you, he was laughing at the situation. Yes, it would take too long to make a new one, by far. Like, a comical amount. Our company needs Spartan Charges, Assassinations, Ground Vehicle Kills, Marine Kills and Splatters. Basically all shit that no one wants to do. I've been plugging away at our ground vehicle kills and splatters for some time, and I'm probably responsible for most of the last couple thousand kills with them. Raven Celica chips in too, but I honestly think it's only us now. Nobody consistently gets assassinations or charges. We still have a lot of active players, but they exclusively play Arena and apparently have turned off their assassination animations.

@@Infinity hasn't touched the roster for quite some time, despite loads of inactive players, new people wanting to contribute, and even a few free spaces. I've asked him more than once if I can manage it and my requests have been ignored. He whole thing is frustrating, that a company as capable as ours hasn't been able to close this thing out.

I leave my assassination on for the spartan company. As far as spartan charge I try because I hate using it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still fairly new to the site, does team beyond have a spartan company? That Achilles helmet is what I need

You have to have a green rep bar to get into the spartan company. Make sure to go post many many many shit posts in the HCS thread.  That'll get you plenty of rep.    :simms:   

I was laughing at exactly how long it takes to unlock the helmet. With 100 people playing and trying to get the helmet it takes months.

I got the helmet in May 2016 with my SC, then joined the TB one to help out. I'm surprised at how slow it's going.

I got the helmet in May 2016 with my SC, then joined the TB one to help out. I'm surprised at how slow it's going.

I feel half the people in the company are inactive. I mean i'm not the most active, but I play when I can.

It still took you months lol 

The only groups that got it fast were people who farmed. Which makes the actual helmet dumb because you either farm or it takes months to get.

Wait.. 

Time out..

Why are there two Kellys? When did this happen?

These are dark times

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wait.. 

Time out..

Why are there two Kellys? When did this happen?

It's her friend. I've seen them both operate controllers at the same time so I know it's two people. Unless she's got wicked good foot skills on the sticks.

Has anyone in your group of BTB players ever heard her talk

It's a double edged sword, my guy. I've kicked inactive people in the past and they came back and complained, and I had to add them back.

As for adding new people, I consistently check requests to join, but they are either random people or do not leave their forum name for me to know who is requesting. I wanted the company to be a community driven activity but people play Halo 5 too intermittently for us to get there in time.

I'm an Assassination master so I'm always trying to contribute but I'm just left in an awkward position. If any one plays Halo 5 actively and wants to join the company REQUEST ON WAYPOINT WITH YOUR FORUM NAME.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone in your group of BTB players ever heard her talk

Not to my knowledge.

And I think most of the people I play with would take offense to being called a BTB player just because they sometimes accept my invites. Lol most of them hate it.

Not to my knowledge.

And I think most of the people I play with would take offense to being called a BTB player just because they sometimes accept my invites. Lol most of them hate it.

You never play when I'm not at work or school. I'm out of school for a while so maybe now we can BTB it up. Even if I dislike the 5.

You never play when I'm not at work or school. I'm out of school for a while so maybe now we can BTB it up. Even if I dislike the 5.

I'll probably be on this weekend after I get this hang em video up

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel half the people in the company are inactive. I mean i'm not the most active, but I play when I can.

I was able to look at 30 people so far and 6 of them haven't played a single game in 2017 with the oldest not playing since June of last year. 7 others played this year, but their games were either few and/or not recent.

Just for fun, there were 16 people who have no WZ games in 2017 and only 2 had a lot of recent games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was able to look at 30 people so far and 6 of them haven't played a single game in 2017 with the oldest not playing since June of last year. 7 others played this year, but their games were either few and/or not recent.

Just for fun, there were 16 people who have no WZ games in 2017 and only 2 had a lot of recent games.

To be fair. I might be one of these guys that hasn't touched WZ this year. I used to play a lot of it, but I don't find enjoyment as much. I might spam it and get vehicle kills though.