CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It's really bugging me that I need to buy a elite controller so I can thrust without having to take my finger off the stick because just strafing in this game is trash.

Adrv8TM.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

I like to collect Hot Wheels and I finally found 3/5 of the Halo ones! So stoked! Need to find the Warthog, and the Scorpion now! #HunttheHotWheels

I don't think i get heavry aim i get light aim.

It's like my sensitivity goes instantly high in random games no matter what i put it on. Just played on 1-1-1 and was instantly high Still!

Just played a game of Plaza Strongholds, winning by 15 and one of our team sadly quit. After that, the other two of my team stopped playing and started camping in corners.

3vs4 or not if youre gonna stop playing like that then fuck off to social playlists, its annoying as shit yeah but go down with a fight.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So much lag spikes on otherwise solid servers. For the first time in forever I don't have heavy aim but then shit skips around

Sprint storing, he jumped while sprinting, thus retaining max speed, then turned a bit and spartan charged you. You can even do it after a thrust.

Video of what it looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjr1Ie4aoJQ

I get jump Spartan charge, i do it too, but he wasnt in my direction. There's no way he should be able to make a right turn and get that, especially from that distance.

I get jump Spartan charge, i do it too, but he wasnt in my direction. There's no way he should be able to make a right turn and get that, especially from that distance.

You asked what it was, I gave you the answer. Whether or not that should happen is irrelevant to what you asked. 

Btw, you can do that roughly up to a little more than 90 degrees so what he did was totally within reason considering that it wasn't even that sharp of a turn.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Man, I thought the Thrust-to-Spartan Charge thing was common knowledge... I've known about this for like a year+.

Thruster-melee's should be a thing... Spartan Charge NEEDS. TO. GO.

There's basically zero consequences to Spartan Charge... Thruster-melee's would give Thruster Pack more of an offensive use while limiting its defensive uses (due to the lengthy cool-down). You miss and there's no escape... A damage boost, at a trade-off, in true Halo fashion and implementation.