CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

They really removed super fiesta. :mj:

Still there - restart your game.

I think Microsoft stepped in or Bonnie had an epiphone after the Worlds venue situation.

There seems to be "stop compromising between the player bases" mentality lately with them basically giving them what they want.

If we get a true classic playlist that will be the next sign.

Im hopeful, sue me

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Microsoft stepped in or Bonnie had an epiphone after the Worlds venue situation.

There seems to be "stop compromising between the player bases" mentality lately with them basically giving them what they want.

If we get a true classic playlist that will be the next sign.

Im hopeful, sue me

Bonnie is the one we want to have a change of heart. She has taken feedback well. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

They made reach a playable game

Then made halo 4

we'll see if theyre listening

• Upvote (+1) 4

These new settings are awesome. Too bad there's still 100-200ms input lag every time I aim. Which is constantly. You know fps.

@@Moa, are you getting nervous?

What about you @@SpitFlame? Are you getting nervous? I'd keep some clean shoes near by during E3 this year. Maybe some of those paper flip flops girls use after they get the toe nails did?

Idk what that video had to do with H3A, and I'm the biggest "want to believe" person there is. It was literally just a picture of Chief.

Idk what that video had to do with H3A, and I'm the biggest "want to believe" person there is. It was literally just a picture of Chief.

its h3 artwork being shown as part of the launch for a new pc processor. the fact that it also shows screens from other new games like battlefront 2 is enough to get me hopeful that h3a is a thing

its h3 artwork being shown as part of the launch for a new pc processor. the fact that it also shows screens from other new games like battlefront 2 is enough to get me hopeful that h3a is a thing

I mean, why in the world would they show of H3 if it actually wasn't a thing? It's 10 years old, doesn't have any extraordinary mechanics, graphics or any outstanding things it can bring to the table regarding a processor, and would have been totally forgotten, unless, they don't want it to be forgotten. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean, why in the world would they show of H3 if it actually wasn't a thing? It's 10 years old and should be forgotten, unless, they don't want it to yet. 

either h3a is real (hopefully) or they grabbed a random screen or chief since h6 will most likely be on pc and they wanted some way to represent that

• Upvote (+1) 2

either h3a is real (hopefully) or they grabbed a random screen or chief since h6 will most likely be on pc and they wanted some way to represent that

H6 might be on PC yes but I am sure Microsoft would have given them a proper pic specifically made for H6 if they wanted to hint at that, and not a pic of Master Chief from Halo 3. It doesn't make sense to grab a pic of Master Chief from Halo 3 on it's 10 year anniversary and believe that people will now think that H6 will be on the computer. No, you take a pic of Halo 3 if you want to hint at a Halo 3 re-release. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

H6 might be on PC yes but I am sure Microsoft would have given them a proper pic specifically made for H6 if they wanted to hint at that, and not a pic of Master Chief from Halo 3. It doesn't make sense to grab a pic of Master Chief from Halo 3 on it's 10 year anniversary and believe that people will now think that H6 will be on the computer. No, you take a pic of Halo 3 if you want to hint at a Halo 3 re-release. 

im only at the hopeful stage b/c is has been confirmed that there is no halo this year. and if halo 6 is launching in 2018, it would be foolish to launch h3a at the same time unless it is as a bundle or dlc addon. ive learned not to expect much from 343 so im not going to get my hopes even though i agree with you

Why the jump to H3A? I never got this, lol. It's a picture of Halo 3 era Chief. From 2007. At best it could (COULD) be a port of Halo 3 to PC, given it's been 10 years since the last port. But nothing really indicates H3A. Now... If they used the Blur-rendered Mythos image of Chief, Arbiter and Johnson alongside 343 GS on the last Halo, then I'd be going "H3A".

YJVSqMx.jpg

• Changed starting Primary Weapon from Assault Rifle to Magnum

Changed starting Secondary Weapon from Magnum to None

Changed all Tier 1 weapon respawn times to 40 seconds

Changed all Tier 2 weapon respawn times to 20 seconds

Removed all automatic weapons from all maps

Removed all Splinter Grenades from all maps

Set Motion Sensor Inner Range to 60%

Set Motion Sensor Base Movement Speed Visibility to Off

Might actually play some Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why the jump to H3A?

Well the year is 2017 (10 years later). That should be enough indication honestly. We'll have to see.

Well the year is 2017 (10 years later). That should be enough indication honestly. We'll have to see.

It shouldn't, lol. When I see evidence outside of a 2007 promo shot, I'll believe it but I'd have no reason to just because it's 2017. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll have to try out the playlist more now. I just know my pistol is going to be trash though since I barely play pistol starting weapon playlists. Edit: Magnum I guess.

cJxqufM.jpg

It's AMD's new GPU, not CPU. The CPU line is Ryzen and the GPU line is Vega. 

• Upvote (+1) 5