CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Done with FFA. I lost 80 points despite finishing top2 or three the majority of them. I get you're supposed to not gain as much, but for me to lose csr even when the winner is onyx is ridiculous. When I win, I gain 1 point. When I lose I lose 17. Shit game can't even give me a full game of onyx's or champs and instead punishes me for even playing. This shit is broken

Not positive, but this might be one reason why you were losing so many points. This is from the latest MM update from Menke.

We were comparing a deflated version of CSR to the opponent’s MMR. This resulted in too much CSR on a win, and too little removed on a loss. This has been fixed. Players with already inflated CSRs will see a steady net loss while their CSR restabilizes at the correct value. In FFA, this also fixes an issue where 4th and 5th place would earn CSR even on a loss. Those players with FFA CSR inflated because of this will lose CSR even in 2nd place until their CSRs float down to where they belong. There will still be some cases of earning CSR even in 4th place, etc., but only if, e.g., the 5th and 6th place players have much higher MMR than the 4th
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I forgot how that entire post was can essentially be summed up with "sprint is so immersive guys!".

Yeah the same "argument" kids on Waypoint and /r/halo like to use too.

So last time I played I only had PG and Team Arena available, now I just get this:

Cp5IX.png

lmao - amazing.

Do a quick game restart and if that doesn't help, hard reset.

• Downvote (-1) 1

lmao - amazing.

Do a quick game restart and if that doesn't help, hard reset.

Had to do a second restart for the playlists to show up.

Still strange that I only had the two playlists the other day.

"After about a day of talking to Cursed Lemon I had an epiphany and saw the light. Halo CE was given to us by the Gods and is the greatest console game ever made and this is the opinion I hold to this day."

This quote makes me happy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have gone home to my family for easter. I turned on my 360 just now. I miss the old days. 

Thats quite a bit of exp in doubles, I wonder if we ever played each other.

"After about a day of talking to Cursed Lemon I had an epiphany and saw the light. Halo CE was given to us by the Gods and is the greatest console game ever made and this is the opinion I hold to this day."

This quote makes me happy.

Where is it from?

OT but does anyone have the tweet from quinn when he said something about not hosting/sponsoring halo games he didnt make?

edit: nvm it was prob this 

for context this was in response to gandhi being upset h2a being the only game on the HCS circuit when mcc launched. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

OT but does anyone have the tweet from quinn when he said something about not hosting/sponsoring halo games he didnt make?

edit: nvm it was prob this 

Our way or the highway #devsupport

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, tbf she was cold when she had that name.

Honestly thought you two were the same person.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly thought you two were the same person.

Don't listen to Ember. We're mentally linked. Two halves of one whole. Doomed to torment one another for eternity.

I have gone home to my family for easter. I turned on my 360 just now. I miss the old days. 

7ebdbc310aeba1be01102aa67a918d97.jpg

1,200 players? That's more than Halo 4, rofl. Got onto Halo 4 about three days ago and it's like, 500-800 players. And that's only five years later. It took Halo 3 almost ten to get what Halo 4 did in five.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thats quite a bit of exp in doubles, I wonder if we ever played each other.

If you were a 40+, most likely, and even if you weren't, probably as well. I leveled many accounts to 50 in doubles.