CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I think the "back to classic" trend is the only trend 343 won't follow.

• Upvote (+1) 8

This must be some sort of new "technique" we have yet to understand.

Yeah its called "the wheel of fortune" technique, take a spin and hope you hit.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Look at this My Namez LEAST kid, can't get kills without his precious autos. smh

:intensifies:

I think the best part was the fact that I switched to the smg mid fight. Sick strats man autos are balanced. At least that's what the community has been telling me. I earned that smg, I picked it off the map! Maybe you should have too.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Looking forward to some MCC customs tonight.  And more Quake Champions beta.  I can really see myself getting into Quake Champions a lot if it has a good ranking system.   Anyone here on the forums want to play with @@Killmachine and I?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Since we are currently all enjoying bashing the aiming in H5 (As well we should) But I thought I'd mention that I recently tried out inner deadzone at 12%, outer deadzone at 0% and suddenly the aiming felt so much better.

Situations where you swing wildly trying to readjust your aim are mitigated because the game requires more input to move, allowing for more precise movements.

Try it out, let me know. It helped me alot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hows saving COD going @@MultiLockOn

Good, good. High expectations for the next game, lot of pressure at the studio.

Their level designers make me laugh. They'll say something so stupid but sound so confident and professional about it that I almost believe them.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Looking forward to some MCC customs tonight. And more Quake Champions beta. I can really see myself getting into Quake Champions a lot if it has a good ranking system. Anyone here on the forums want to play with @@Killmachine and I?

Just signed up for the beta. Not a fan of certain abilities such as Ghost Walk, but at least the game won't be a ghost town.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Their level designers make me laugh. They'll say something so stupid but sound so confident and professional about it that I almost believe them.

Literally show them Legion and watch their minds melt

"More than 3 lanes wtf is this shit"

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL

Gotta love it when tunnel vision and love of your own creations makes objectivity go out the window.

Just keep coming here so you'll always have your ego in check