CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

r/Halo mods can get fucked.

Fucking using H3A as an April fools joke, then announcing HCS partnering with MLG for H3A. Was like "Holy Shit Halo 3 Anniversary! and Its April 2nd!"

Then I remembered the existence of time zones.

FUCK

Beyond%20Hearts.png eagle burn

CjGZNA5.png

@@EagleBurn Can we start some drama in this dead ass thread

@@EagleBurn

Fuck you for being a part of the group that would toy with my emotions like that.

Get Fucked

~ChieftaiNZ

zWyF6IM.gif

I actually wanted to go way farther but I didn't win that vote with the other mods. Maybe next year...

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Custom game browser isnt worth shit. Connection is Awful Trash and mode variety is non existent.

And most forge maps are lagged trash and part of that is because forge designers think their so fancy for placing a million fucking lighting effects everywhere

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of Halo's notable competition throughout the years? I'd do it myself, but I was hoping someone already did the work.

Solo searched to onyx once again after maybe 6 months of not playing.

Ranks are a joke.

Game is a joke.

Josh Menke says Diamond 3 is equal to a 50 so you must be a god

• Upvote (+1) 5

Solo searched to onyx once again after maybe 6 months of not playing.

Ranks are a joke.

Game is a joke.

I remember when I did that with FFA in July before I quit with all the bullshittery. Was probably the first sign that I had a debilitating problem. 

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of Halo's notable competition throughout the years? I'd do it myself, but I was hoping someone already did the work.

Just search "Xbox live most played 200X" anywhere from 2006 to 2012 will do the trick

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just search "Xbox live most played 200X" anywhere from 2006 to 2012 will do the trick

And you'll also get to see a Halo game in the top 3 all years
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Are the servers still screwed up? Last night the emblems in the pregame lobbies weren't loading and the player profiles wouldn't load in the postgame screen as well.

Diamond 3 = 50 was the stupidest thing I ever read.

It makes sense if what he said was true though. If there were hidden ranks past 50, an actual 50 would be like an 80 or something similar. In that scenario, a 50 wouldn't be that high if they showed the hidden ranks.

Are the servers still screwed up? Last night the emblems in the pregame lobbies weren't loading and the player profiles wouldn't load in the postgame screen as well.

Still having this issue

Josh Menke says Diamond 3 is equal to a 50 so you must be a god

Bow down peasents

I remember when I did that with FFA in July before I quit with all the bullshittery. Was probably the first sign that I had a debilitating problem. 

did ffa onyx ages back too. this was solo searching ts.

Menke doing what he intended to do and trigger the shit out of everyone while he was feeling sick.

• Upvote (+1) 5