CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It never ceases to amaze me that r/halo resorts to a compromise mentality. How do people not realize that having an enhanced mobility playlist and a no enhanced mobility playlist will split the already small playerbase? 

AIMING TO PLEASE EVERYONE WILL PLEASE NO ONE.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It never ceases to amaze me that r/halo resorts to a compromise mentality. How do people not realize that having an enhanced mobility playlist and a no enhanced mobility playlist will split the already small playerbase? 

but but but most active monthly users

Well, clearly, the mobility gimmicks crowd is so significant that you couldn't simply cut that crap. The population... would... plummet?

:walshy: 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well, clearly, the mobility gimmicks crowd is so significant that you couldn't simply cut that crap. The population... would... plummet?

:walshy:

They have to keep it... stabilized.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Classic gameplay is "cool" again (COD WWII this year) so there is actually a chance for classic Halo. 343 has no originality, so our only hope is that industry trends force them to make classic style Halo. 

I hope so, but Frankie said on Neogaf that Halo 6's gameplay is going to be based around Halo 5's. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope so, but Frankie said on Neogaf that Halo 6's gameplay is going to be based around Halo 5's. 

I can't wait to see the sales for H6 be even lower than H5 if that is the case.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am hoping for a spin off. Like ODST but "classic" Halo multiplayer focused. 

I am hoping for a spin off. Like ODST but "classic" Halo multiplayer focused. 

I rather have it the other way around. If classic Halo gameplay is kept to spinoffs, then it will look like 343 is still making the statement that classic gameplay isn't good enough for mainline entries. Sales figures and player retention show that enhanced mobility is not working and only keeps a small number of players. Classic gameplay has shown higher sales figures and better retention.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I rather have it the other way around. If classic Halo gameplay is kept to spinoffs, then it will look like 343 is still making the statement that classic gameplay isn't good enough for mainline entries. Sales figures and player retention show that enhanced mobility is not working and only keeps a small number of players. Classic gameplay has shown higher sales figures and better retention.

Who cares,we all know the classic spin-off will be surpassing anything 343 puts out in population,sales,and how many players stick around for how long.

I would as well, but I have zero faith in 343.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This may have already been asked, but is anyone else only having proving grounds show up as a ranked playlist?

Hard reset usually fixes it.,

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Goat you mind if i use that gif of that dude thrusting across 128 units of the map and clambering?

thinking of making something cool

Hey......that dude is me

• Upvote (+1) 1

PLEASE post this so I can upvote it multiple times

You or someone else can post it, just give credit to the dude who made the video. I don't think I want all the responses in my inbox.