CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Who has the H+P Duo queue vs Evolved To4 stats? We need more drama. This is Beyond after all.

I feel bad for Deucey.. he put all that effort in at the start just for nothing it seems

Wouldnt say that...Deucey's montage is part of the reason we still try to play

Bless @@-DeucEy- you're a god

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yea but H5 has like 20k people playing it so being good means a lot. Gains are just for like girls and health and stuff. You tell me what matters more.

H5? You mean Spacey Shooter 5? My Halo doesn't have arguments over frame recycling 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yea but H5 has like 20k people playing it so being good means a lot. Gains are just for like girls and health and stuff. You tell me what matters more.

11930950_830364643751805_1539844269_n.jp

• Upvote (+1) 1

...to actually have meaningful discussions on the game this thread is about. 

Any discussion about how shitty H5 is is valid in this thread.  It may not be your own opinion, but it is the opinion of many many people. Many of whom, would actually like to have a better, classic version of Halo to play. All you seem to want is for it to stay shitty. That's why people have beef with you buddy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yea met some great people and had some fun times. It was all a waste for him man. Not that he basically just said fuck H5 cuz he hates the game or anything. Way to waste your time bro.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

He's a large part of why I was interested in the first place. It's a shame that there was just so much negatively always involved. I can't be the only one who thought the settings were good but community was lacking.

I just got booted out of the discord for my obviously, way over the top, and insulting posts I had made here in this thread. I'm at work and when I noticed, gave a hearty chuckle out loud haha. Thanks for the laugh @@arglactable

• Upvote (+1) 4

LOL

On this day I shall return to the Evolved Discord You still suck with rockets MiniKappa

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who has the H+P Duo queue vs Evolved To4 stats? We need more drama. This is Beyond after all.

I feel bad for Deucey.. he put all that effort in at the start just for nothing it seems

Ah, don't feel bad man, it was a cool little side project. I was just happy at the fact that the stuff I was putting out was getting a bunch of attention. Regardless of how long I played, the fact that I when I was actively promoting the settings, people from waypoint and reddit would message me out of the blue with messages like "Hey man me and a group of friends tried your Evolved settings and they're amazing!" That's literally all I wanted tbh. For people to play the game for how we've always enjoyed Halo. The whole bit that "Evolved wants to be the next HCS" is just nonsense lol. We just wanted to play the game how felt it should be played; and worked hard on it. I may not like default H5, but I couldn't care less if other people do lol.

Yea met some great people and had some fun times. It was all a waste for him man. Not that he basically just said fuck H5 cuz he hates the game or anything. Way to waste your time bro.

Lol much appreciated Kill. Halo 5 is cool and all for what it is, just not my cup of tea so I just go do other things. Don't consider a waste of time though because playing those settings everyday brought back a lot of the feeling I had when I competed. Just fun as hell to sit down and play.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Ah, don't feel bad man, it was a cool little side project. I was just happy at the fact that the stuff I was putting out was getting a bunch of attention. Regardless of how long I played, the fact that I when I was actively promoting the settings, people from waypoint and reddit would message me out of the blue with messages like "Hey man me and a group of friends tried your Evolved settings and they're amazing!" That's literally all I wanted tbh. For people to play the game for how we've always enjoyed Halo.

Lol much appreciated Kill. Halo 5 is cool and all for what it is, just not my cup of tea so I just go do other things. Don't consider a waste of time though because playing those settings everyday brought back a lot of the feeling I had when I competed. Just fun as hell to sit down and play.

You're a legend man

I just got booted out of the discord for my obviously, way over the top, and insulting posts I had made here in this thread. I'm at work and when I noticed, gave a hearty chuckle out loud haha. Thanks for the laugh @@arglactable

No problem, bud. Happy to be of service. None of you ever say anything in that server (except for that one time 3 idiots from H&P came over, pissed on the floor, and acted incredulous when I called them out on it), so I'm sure it will be a major loss in terms of trash talk in the server to which you actually contribute.

The circlejerk is in full motion boyz. i wonder where the moderation is, a couple of idiots taking the thread hostage.

I appreciate your typically useless non-contribution. Would you prefer that we talk about strategies for playing Halo 5 with ludicrously high server latency?

• Upvote (+1) 2

No problem, bud. Happy to be of service. None of you ever say anything in that server (except for that one time 3 idiots from H&P came over, pissed on the floor, and acted incredulous when I called them out on it), so I'm sure it will be a major loss in terms of trash talk in the server to which you actually contribute.

I appreciate your typically useless non-contribution. Would you prefer that we talk about strategies for playing Halo 5 with ludicrously high server latency?

Hey dude, whatever safe space you need is fine with me. I see how you respond here and can only picture that you are literally foaming at the mouth with anger so if that's what it takes for you to take a few deep breathes than consider it worth it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hey dude, whatever safe space you need is fine with me. I see how you respond here and can only picture that you are literally foaming at the mouth with anger so if that's what it takes for you to take a few deep breathes than consider it worth it.

Hmm foaming at the mouth with anger. Sounds like someone that went into our discord before but I can't remember who....
  • Upvote (+1) 1

lol. Sure. I'm foaming at the mouth because The Sheriff made exactly the same deluded, patronizing post he always makes. Whatever makes you guys feel important.

Hmm foaming at the mouth with anger. Sounds like someone that went into our discord before but I can't remember who....

EPK? GenOrange? Nox?