CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Some people are talking like their experience ingame has changed , so I suppose something was changed

Hasn't been a content update for a bit. I know that JIP boosts were 50/50 for me always.

Hasn't been a content update for a bit. I know that JIP boosts were 50/50 for me always.

The JIP boosts have never worked for me since the game came out. It's weird seeing them finally working, but the only thing I can think of is that maybe something happened when they increased the XP amounts in all the playlists which fixed it.

How much meta in the jar?

4a8295e28ba2d4e37320e7bf5ec1aca0.jpg

Is this some Jim Crow shit where I have to guess the amount of meta in the jar if I want to vote on changes to Halo 6? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is this some Jim Crow shit where I have to guess the amount of meta in the jar if I want to vote on changes to Halo 6? 

There is a mandatory literacy test where you need to tell me the proper amount of frames before executing a bumjump to participate in this

I await your answer

Yeah but Bloom... For me Bloom was the deal breaker I couldn't stand the fact that my shots were random and the kill times were so long. In H3 i could always go to the MLG playlist and ignore the default bullshit.

Still had to deal with the shitty br. No one complains about how stubborn bungies was with the be. They never wanted to patch it for h2 but were forced to, then in h3 they made the spread even worse
  • Upvote (+1) 1

My first weekend in like 3 weeks starts in a few hours. I'm very excited. If anybody is down to game tonight I'd love to get a lobby going.

My first weekend in like 3 weeks starts in a few hours. I'm very excited. If anybody is down to game tonight I'd love to get a lobby going.

for matchmaking or evolved?

Dunno about tonight, i might be playing Overwatch.  But sometime this weekend for sure.

for matchmaking or evolved?

MM. And @@Apollo I wouldn't be opposed to playing that either. I'm pretty shit bc I haven't played in a long time but I would play.

MM. And @@Apollo I wouldn't be opposed to playing that either. I'm pretty shit bc I haven't played in a long time but I would play.

Working late tonight and have work early tomorrow, but once I get off work tomorrow I'm down for something. I finally have Rainbow Six by the way

Working late tonight and have work early tomorrow, but once I get off work tomorrow I'm down for something. I finally have Rainbow Six by the way

If everything goes to plan I will be out on my first date since PCSing to Ft Riley tomorrow night. So if I am playing...it didn't go so well. Lol. But I am glad to hear you have Siege. I had to take a break from that game but I'm getting the itch again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If everything goes to plan I will be out on my first date since PCSing to Ft Riley tomorrow night. So if I am playing...it didn't go so well. Lol. But I am glad to hear you have Siege. I had to take a break from that game but I'm getting the itch again.

Go get 'em tiger

• Upvote (+1) 1

Be sure to spam your thrust ability. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Still had to deal with the shitty br. No one complains about how stubborn bungies was with the be. They never wanted to patch it for h2 but were forced to, then in h3 they made the spread even worse

I think the main issue in h3 was the transition from hitscan to projectile bullets; hitscan is something 343 got right IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1