CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Das me. I give Halo 5 lessons on how to best avoid combat. Only 1600 MCSFT Points an hour

Halo 5: Combat Avoided

• Upvote (+1) 8

Looks like the BE Company finished some commendations recently! Down to only

Marines

Spartan Charges

Splatters

Ground Vehicle Kills

Assassinations

If you're in the company, for the love of God, turn on your damn assassinations.

Looks like the BE Company finished some commendations recently! Down to only

Marines

Spartan Charges

Splatters

Ground Vehicle Kills

Assassinations

If you're in the company, for the love of God, turn on your damn assassinations.

I'm not in this company but my company is down to the same commendations. Outside of the marines, these make up some of the most frustrating components of Halo5. Spartan charge is aids, the vehicle handling and collision detection is Aids, and assassinations are not only frivolous, but more often than not, a teammate will steal your kill.

Sigh.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They don't understand, they never will

They need to have some sense smacked into them. That has me fully tilted right now. 

Fucking entitled Halo fans, man. I don't know what 343 is supposed to do. They tried releasing a broken collection and not fixing it and people STILL complain. They even gave us a bunch of derivative gimmicks and a year of cut content FOR FREE in H5 and people STILL complain. Smh. It's never enough for some people.

Now, see, THIS is a good reddit post. In my opinion, reddit is worthwhile for just 3 reasons:

1. For people to make edgy and clever comments.

2. The H:O community can't settle on an actual forum.

3. Top-filtered nosleep is more addictive than crack.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fucking entitled Halo fans, man. I don't know what 343 is supposed to do. They tried releasing a broken collection and not fixing it and people STILL complain. They even gave us a bunch of derivative gimmicks and a year of cut content FOR FREE in H5 and people STILL complain. Smh. It's never enough for some people.

Been following your argument with that guy and I love how he strawmans you and acts like you've been saying he can't enjoy the game when you disproved his horse shit about the game not having many bugs. 

sigh

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm not in this company but my company is down to the same commendations. Outside of the marines, these make up some of the most frustrating components of Halo5. Spartan charge is aids, the vehicle handling and collision detection is Aids, and assassinations are not only frivolous, but more often than not, a teammate will steal your kill.

Sigh.

This is my favorite Ghost of the series.

And regarding that reddit post...those are the people that I would involuntarily yell at irl. Yes, actually yell at them. Not the teenage girl definition of yell when you correct someone with a hint of irritation in your voice. I mean yell. I wouldn't be able to control it.

I wish common sense was an actual object that you could strike people with and physically hurt them, but at the same time make them smarter.

• Upvote (+1) 9

and assassinations are not only frivolous, but more often than not, a teammate will steal your kill.

It's called teamshot you caj. Just get good and adapt.

This is my favorite Ghost of the series.

Handles fine... It would be nice if a full speed direct hit to the back would kill the opponent everytime...

It's called teamshot you caj. Just get good and adapt.

Just the other day, i was randomly playing with a guy in my company, and he killed a guy i was assassinating...

Sigh

Handles fine... It would be nice if a full speed direct hit to the back would kill the opponent everytime...

Just the other day, i was randomly playing with a guy in my company, and he killed a guy i was assassinating...

Yeah i feel you there. I rarely go for splatters but when I do i f'n expect it to kill people. I swear it works better if you are starting at rest and just hit boost a quarter second ago.

WAS IT BEAST?! He steals my ghost kills like it's his job.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been following your argument with that guy and I love how he strawmans you and acts like you've been saying he can't enjoy the game when you disproved his horse shit about the game not having many bugs. 

sigh

Yep. What an utterly useless conversation. And now he's talking about my post history, which is probably mostly yelling at idiots on r/Halo and also has no relevance to the discussion. Still hasn't addressed the fact that MCC is a buggy, broken embarrassment, of course. People like that are the reason developers and publishers can get away with ripping off and exploiting their audiences.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Yeah i feel you there. I rarely go for splatters but when I do i f'n expect it to kill people. I swear it works better if you are starting at rest and just hit boost a quarter second ago.

WAS IT BEAST?! He steals my ghost kills like it's his job.

DUDE I JUST FORGET MAN ITS HARD NOT KILLING A ONE SHOT GUY ITS LIKE SECOND NATURE
  • Upvote (+1) 3