CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Oh give him the benefit the of the doubt. Perhaps this establishment is hosting a "Women with no legs drink free" night. It'd be crawling with pussy.

First time in a long time I have been rewarded for clicking on this thread.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ya'll are still missing the point. 

Each one of these colored blocks represents 8 feet.

Dd9ujeK.png

Both of the large pale blocks are at the same height. If I don't want the player to reach the block on the right by jumping, it has to be 40 feet away from him. (edit: The player could still reach it with Sprint, but pushing it to 50 feet cut off access.)

(Snip...)

What's the moral of the story here? 

This is worth it though because I finally feel like a spartan when I am playing. Being able to access things that are over a 100 feet away is what I expect when I play halo.  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Maybe if we "band" together we can get 343 to fix it right?

Boo.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Maybe if we "band" together we can get 343 to fix it right?

Level 1 dad joke.  So bad, i like it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I await it with baited breath, slavering at the mouth for glorious factoids delivered in an easy to digest video format!

photo-28890.jpg?_r=1481211383

• Upvote (+1) 7

soon

9YYQC3B.gif

Holy shit I can already tell from the GIF that this is f'd up.  I mean we knew this anecdotally already from playing, but goddamn does that make things crystal clear.

I have said this before but even if they kept all the current abilities (I am NOT actually advocating for that) but got rid of the Sprint+Thrust+Slide+jump combo, they could really improve the pacing of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"But he's a sitting duck."

"If you can't kill him you need to adapt."

"I don't see the problem."

"But I feel like a spartan."

These quotes brought to you courtesy of Waypoint, reddit and neogaf.

Did you happen to post this in any of their websites?

And while we're at it on waypoint...

"This just my opinion and is no way the right answer, but I'd say the Hydra takes the most skill to use. The one reason it takes the most skill is that it only locks on while scoped. This means you either have to have a team mate distract the enemy or have great positioning."

So what weapon do YOU think takes the most skill in halo 5?

Not really surprising to me. I still lurk on there but I've been posting less ever since I got temp-banned. Some of the threads and replies on there just make me want to puke. The same guy that I got banned over on Waypoint has been arguing over "The wasp is OP at REQ lvl 3" for almost 2 weeks now.

Said it requires a mic and a fireteam to take it down or something. But he refuses to see that there are some really easy ways to take it down.

"But I feel like a spartan."

i never understood this point. if you want to feel like a spartan play the campaign

• Upvote (+1) 2