CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Thanks for the invite... >.> :kappa:

You don't show up on radar when moving around as a prop.

You don't? I'll admit, that was my assumption given the enabled radar when playing as a prop. Good to know, thanks.

Did you seriously just reference what I THINK you just did?

I don't know. I thought it was an original thought. An incredible cheesy and dumb one, but original. Did someone beat me to it?

Edit: Google image search confirms that no, I am not funny. Sorry everyone.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why hasn't saw been removed on mercy ts?

Why is riptide the old layout without caster?

As rpbably the only person that plays team slayer here these two things annoy me a lot.

Plus white cell is unbearable with radar.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As rpbably the only person that plays team slayer here these two things annoy me a lot.

I just don't enjoy White Cell at all personally. Something about it is so primitive, boring , and safe.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Riptide isn't updated in Slayer?

Quinn said they are looking at SAW on Mercy.

I think the bigger question is why the saw and hammer are located in the same area on different floors. Crap like this is why Mercy will never be a competitive map.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TryHardFan/video/25718695

Also, how in the world is this sort of damage absorption possible?

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TryHardFan/video/25718769

Not sure how you managed that from the angle you had but your rocket went in between the stairs and under. No idea why they didnt fill in those gaps. You had guaranteed kill right there if not for map geometry.

@@Hard Way gotta practice for esportsarena next week but I'll play for a little if you get it going

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just don't enjoy White Cell at all personally. Something about it is so primitive, boring , and safe.

I thought so too, there's absolutely nothing thought provoking about playing white cell.

That, and it's layout is incredibly similar to Mercy

• Upvote (+1) 1

A couple days late but the ranked/social are in dire need of adjustment. Skirmish and social slayer need to be separated. I love skirmish but I dashboard so goddamn fast when I'm trying to kick back and play obj and get eden slayer.

Breakout, snipers and SWAT should be social, but I feel like there's some SWAT diehards that would lose their minds.

Ffa has needed an overhaul since launch. Regret, Truth, Coli, Stasis, Tyrant and Empire with no power weapons or power ups would instantly make the playlist twice as enjoyable without it risking getting stale.

I might write up something thought out if I'm still feel like yelling into the wind but honestly deep down I know this won't be heard.

It's frustrating how almost amazing this game is.

• Upvote (+1) 2

A couple days late but the ranked/social are in dire need of adjustment. Skirmish and social slayer need to be separated. I love skirmish but I dashboard so goddamn fast when I'm trying to kick back and play obj and get eden slayer.

Breakout, snipers and SWAT should be social, but I feel like there's some SWAT diehards that would lose their minds.

Ffa has needed an overhaul since launch. Regret, Truth, Coli, Stasis, Tyrant and Empire with no power weapons or power ups would instantly make the playlist twice as enjoyable without it risking getting stale.

I might write up something thought out if I'm still feel like yelling into the wind but honestly deep down I know this won't be heard.

It's frustrating how almost amazing this game is.

I don't see them changing Skirmish but yeah, they did a good job with the ranked/social split but still some work to be done.

Remove ranked snipers list, keep the other one and include Snipers & Shotty Snipers.

Just remove Breakout entirely - failed experiment.

SWAT I dunno. I feel like it has a solid audience these days.

Riptide isn't updated in Slayer?

Quinn said they are looking at SAW on Mercy.

Nope. It's Hydra and no camo. Which is odd because before the update it had the camo.

What are they changing in ffa?

Nope. It's Hydra and no camo. Which is odd because before the update it had the camo.

What are they changing in ffa?

lmfao thats what I thought, bizarre that it was reverted. I'll probably send out a tweet to 343 to see if they recognized it.

I don't see them changing Skirmish but yeah, they did a good job with the ranked/social split but still some work to be done.

Remove ranked snipers list, keep the other one and include Snipers & Shotty Snipers.

Just remove Breakout entirely - failed experiment.

SWAT I dunno. I feel like it has a solid audience these days.

As much as it pains me to say it, Breakout does have a niche audience (lol), and taking the playlist away entirely (while that would be the correct decision for Arena and Halo in a macro sense) would ruffle some feathers.

Breakout, Snipers, and most importantly, SWAT all need to be moved to Social. Slayer too, for what should be obvious reasons.

Hopefully FFA gets updated but I've got a whole other list of requirements for that to be practical in my eyes.

FFA in Halo 5 needs a drastic overhaul, in my opinion. Everything from the maps, player counts, radar, weapon/power up placement/balance. It's just all shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think I've found the worst thumbnail of all time:

thumb.jpg

There's so many things wrong with this...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Breakout, Snipers, and most importantly, SWAT all need to be moved to Social. Slayer too, for what should be obvious reasons.

i dunno. i don't see anything wrong with giving these a ranking system. its fun to see where you stack up in a gametype you care about/have fun in, plus it lets those players get the season icon if they want it. i would imagine a lot of these players like having their ranking without having to play watered down team arena

also, i don't know how feasible it would be in halo, but i think it would be cool to have customizable playlists like respawn is implementing. basically it allows you to select your favorite gametypes and then the game cycle through them during matchmaking. it would be a cool way to play halo if the servers can handle it