CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Wait didn't they update emblem unlocks from packs a while back?

Yup. It doesn't take up one of the REQ packs perma unlocks anymore, it will be an additional unlock.

It isn't guaranteed, though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So does that mean I'm done silvers then?

Are you getting 3K REQ points back every pack?

I just recently got 1500 points from the last pack I opened, and it hasn't happened before this pack.

Oh, you'll get a few more packs where you only get 1.5k back and then you'll start getting 3k back. Once that happens, move onto golds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Random thought #2: I hope you all realize that pros defend this game because they have access to an intense and rewarding experience that we can't have and that their opinions are infinitely less valid. Are u aware of this :walshy:?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I keep getting stuttering lag. It's like frames are dropping but the disc isn't dirty and it's not the servers. Anyone know what to do to fix this?

I keep getting stuttering lag. It's like frames are dropping but the disc isn't dirty and it's not the servers. Anyone know what to do to fix this?

Arena or Warzone?

Me too, i had frame rate issues like 3 days ago. Really bad, like the gamecan't keep a stable framerate

Of course it works offline. Everything that doesn't specifically use their cloud for AI or something along those lines does. Just like the Xbox One is 100% capable of supporting LAN but they choose to not.

Tom French is god.

Almost every game where the developers have pulled  a "This game has to be online to work", has been hacked and made playable without internet-connection. 

Almost every game where the developers have pulled  a "This game has to be online to work", has been hacked and made playable without internet-connection. 

Okay?

What about it?

• Downvote (-1) 2

So I haven't played Mercy on H5 in over a month... Did that map die or what happened?

Probably just luck of the draw in map rotation, given the hilarious amounts of Arena maps available. It's still there.

why does everyone on waypoint say Halo needs to keep up with modern games and change due to trends?

Surely if the game is unique, wouldn't it stand out more, I'm sick of saying this over and over again to people on reddit.

Thank god im banned on waypoint

why does everyone on waypoint say Halo needs to keep up with modern games and change due to trends?

Surely if the game is unique, wouldn't it stand out more, I'm sick of saying this over and over again to people on reddit.

Thank god im banned on waypoint

What makes that argument truly fall apart is when you consider that the last "classic" Halo game came out almost a decade ago, with it also being the most successful entry in the series.

If traditional Halo had continued onward and people were getting sick of it, or sales were declining, sure, try something new. But traditional Halo hasn't been given a legitimate chance since 2007.

• Upvote (+1) 6

What makes that argument truly fall apart is that the last "classic" Halo game came out almost a decade ago, with it also being the most successful entry in the series.

If traditional Halo had continued onward and people were getting sick of it, sure, try something new. But traditional Halo hasn't been given a legitimate chance since 2007.

yet they all assume that modern halo works because 343 has said that the MAU's are better than halo 3's...................

Which doesn't mean anything....

• Upvote (+1) 2

So I haven't played Mercy on H5 in over a month... Did that map die or what happened?

I honestly can't stand the map for a couple reasons.

1.) Reminds me of the other game.

2.) So many corners/routes/jumps to take that escaping or at least forcing a chase is way too common.

I hope the map never sees the light of day in the Arena playlist.

Because they're Halo 4/5/343 fan boys?

I haven't posted on here in a while, but I still want Halo to be great again.

I've looked at like 3 months worth of posts, and if there is something that I think needs to be done is that I think this community needs to make amends and try to be more nice to the other communities. I just realized that thinking that we're "better" and that we know more is just causing tension and friction. Instead we need to be the leaders and rightfully show what needs to be done for a better game. We need REQ's gone for the next expansion. We need REAL communication, having Bravo jump in a couple of posts on reddit isn't good enough. We need to appeal to people that are pro-sprint and explain why the series was better in the past. But we can't just be hostile about it, we need real advocates and people with understanding with YouTube channels. 

And straight up, bitching on this forum isn't going to do anything whatsoever. Looking at 3 months of posts was like listening to the same conversation OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, yes Halo 5 sucks, yes Waypoint is a wierd fever dream, yes the MCC was a cashgrab, yes 343 are incompetent. But if anything has to change it has to be the dialogue and the unity of the community. We all have a different vision for what Halo should be, I think absolutely everyone recognizes that. But unless we unify and get some things straight we're pretty much screwed with 343 at the helm. Yo I really want to buy Halo 6 and have a blast but if we don't link up and hold people accountable all of this angst and strife is just a waste of mental energy. So lets please just figure out a way to make things better.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I haven't posted on here in a while, but I still want Halo to be great again.

I've looked at like 3 months worth of posts, and if there is something that I think needs to be done is that I think this community needs to make amends and try to be more nice to the other communities. I just realized that thinking that we're "better" and that we know more is just causing tension and friction. Instead we need to be the leaders and rightfully show what needs to be done for a better game. We need REQ's gone for the next expansion. We need REAL communication, having Bravo jump in a couple of posts on reddit isn't good enough. We need to appeal to people that are pro-sprint and explain why the series was better in the past. But we can't just be hostile about it, we need real advocates and people with understanding with YouTube channels.

And straight up, bitching on this forum isn't going to do anything whatsoever. Looking at 3 months of posts was like listening to the same conversation OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, yes Halo 5 sucks, yes Waypoint is a wierd fever dream, yes the MCC was a cashgrab, yes 343 are incompetent. But if anything has to change it has to be the dialogue and the unity of the community. We all have a different vision for what Halo should be, I think absolutely everyone recognizes that. But unless we unify and get some things straight we're pretty much screwed with 343 at the helm. Yo I really want to buy Halo 6 and have a blast but if we don't link up and hold people accountable all of this angst and strife is just a waste of mental energy. So lets please just figure out a way to make things better.

Lmao. People still believe this shit??
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lmao. People still believe this shit??

Propose another solution then. I'm not gonna get into it with you, it'd just be a waste of my energy.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1