CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

The core game isn't really that bad.

It actually is since sprint is a big part of the core game.

Now that players are learning how to properly abuse sprint and thruster, all the weapons need to be buffed. It is almost impossible to kill good players before they have a chance to get away. Ideally, 0.6-1 second all-around killtimes would be best for the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly can't take any prominent figure in the halo community seriously with their opinions. It just seems like they want jobs at 343.

And that ghandi video just proves my point when he D rides Quinn at the end.

Yep

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have played around 15 games now, and I've had more fun than I thought I would.

I dont like the sword + sprint combo on Truth though.

Everyone complaining about ranking needs to read up on how an elo ranking system actually works. Are you guys expecting to be placed at your correct rank after only a day of playing?

I honestly can't take any prominent figure in the halo community seriously with their opinions. It just seems like they want jobs at 343.

And that ghandi video just proves my point when he D rides Quinn at the end.

Ghandi has known Quinn for an eternity. To my knowledge they're actually pretty good friends. Don't think that's a point worth bashing over.

Buffing the weapon TTK could be the sprint balance that we need. A 4sk Magnum should give no good player an excuse for letting a guy sprint away.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gandhi shares his thoughts on the beta, keeps it pretty real:

Someone should let Gandhi know that the biggest competitive FPS out right now has no sprint.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Gandhi shares his thoughts on the beta, keeps it pretty real:

He's been playing and watching too much COD to be giving sprint a pass like that. His views on competitive halo are all over the place to me, some things I agree with and some make no sense.

And LOL at the last quote about "I've been playing halo since", it's exactly how I felt about that one guys post I quoted.

LOL at Gandhi trying to be all progressive now in his comp Halo opinions now when he secretly hates H2A because its not H2 and he has disliked every Halo on a competitive level since H3 from my estimation. If he had to compete in H5G and play on Sprintship 2.0 every day for the next three years like he had to grind back in the day I doubt his views would be the same. I agree he has been away from the scene too long and is speaking in absurd absolutes in this video, "Every FPS has to have sprint now-adays." Really? *Cue Boomer voice* C'mon Man. CSGO is the most popular FPS e-sport/PC FPS right now and I see a very strategic game similar to HCE/H2 back in the day. "If you haven't played H1-H3 at a comp level fuck your opinion"WTF??? Just seems like he's ranting in this video.

• Upvote (+1) 7

The AR's headshot damage is stupid. Remove it but buff the damage so it is still powerful. Buff the precision weapons also, preferably 0.6 to a second kill time wise, otherwise people will just keep sprinting away.

Game sucks... the more I play it the more I hate it. This isn't Halo. I doubt I'll play it again this week. Praying MCC gets working as intended.

That feel... That foreign feel... It grows on you, ya?

Ghandi has known Quinn for an eternity. To my knowledge they're actually pretty good friends. Don't think that's a point worth bashing over.

Do you know what a bias is?