CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

The magnum is the perfect starting weapon in their mind and they sure won't start digging their graves by giving us a better utility weapon (i.e. 1s kill time low aim assist, 2x zoom pistol) that will cause uproar in the community.

An uproar is exactly what this community needs dammit. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

So it appears all the new REQS have been available since at least June 29th.

If you download a map from WyvernZu's file share, it has all new REQs on the weapon pads that you can use on your xbox without downloading anything.

If i had to guess, maybe this update adds new reqs we wont be using until aroudn October or so :P

Wow, that's sneaky as hell. 

The Gunfighter has the weird shielded headshot bonus like the Beta Magnum does too?

My gosh, I hope they didn't leave its bad RRR when zoomed. I think it was only 45 or 50 meters compared to the current Magnum's 76.5 when zoomed.

The aiming on PC feels sluggish, not nearly as responsive as I'd like it to be

Check in settings raw input, it might help. If you already did, u fucked.

The Gunfighter has the weird shielded headshot bonus like the Beta Magnum does too?

I don't know. I need a meat puppet to test it, but the only other person I recognize with Forge PC on TB is asleep right now.

Check in settings raw input, it might help. If you already did, u fucked.

Raw input was the first thing I checked, it still feels like there's slight acceleration but I'm not completely sure on that yet, all I know is that the aiming feels off compared to other PC FPS games.

Raw input was the first thing I checked, it still feels like there's slight acceleration but I'm not completely sure on that yet, all I know is that the aiming feels off compared to other PC FPS games.

We fukd then my mane, I guess it's just like the Xbox aiming.

I probably won't try it since I'm working with 4 GB of RAM at the moment.

The magnum is the perfect starting weapon in their mind and they sure won't start digging their graves by giving us a better utility weapon (i.e. 1s kill time low aim assist, 2x zoom pistol) that will cause uproar in the community.

The 2x zoom pistol is already a straight upgrade from the current one in every way except that it makes skins look stupid because they don't extend to the suppressor. I doubt we can set REQ weapons on start, though.

The aiming on PC feels sluggish, not nearly as responsive as I'd like it to be

Is it because you're locked to 60?  Do you have V-Sync enabled?

Is it because you're locked to 60? Do you have V-Sync enabled?

I'm at 60 with V-Sync disabled, I messed with the sensitivity options a bit and it doesn't feel as bad as I initially thought though it still feels off but this may be because of the game's FOV.

I don't know. I need a meat puppet to test it, but the only other person I recognize with Forge PC on TB is asleep right now.

I got to test out the Gunfighter.

It's a 6 shot kill, and it has bloom if you spam it after the fifth shot.

Which effectively makes it a 1.2 just like our default Magnum.  :angry:

343 never fails to disappoint. What the fuck is the point of a pistol that kills at the same exact speed as the current but takes more shots, has bloom, and less RRR. It's worse in every way.

Also wow look that multi guy was right again, PC a aiming still blows.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

snip

It's probably still better than xbox.  I say probably because I haven't played it.    Have you?

I spoke with @@ZerueLX11 this morning on Twitch and he said the game was great.   Maybe it was just hype but I'm pretty sure he would have brought up the aiming if it was still an issue. 

I'm at 60 with V-Sync disabled, I messed with the sensitivity options a bit and it doesn't feel as bad as I initially thought though it still feels off but this may be because of the game's FOV.

343 never fails to disappoint. What the fuck is the point of a pistol that kills at the same exact speed as the current but takes more shots, has bloom, and less RRR. It's worse in every way.

343 doesn't want to mess up their "balanced" game.

Bc they know if they actually gave us a pistol that could counter the ridiculous auto spam in this game, we would make an uproar to have that as the starting pistol for Arena.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's probably still better than xbox.  I say probably because I haven't played it.    Have you?

I spoke with @@ZerueLX11 this morning on Twitch and he said the game was great.   Maybe it was just hype but I'm pretty sure he would have brought up the aiming if it was still an issue. 

Aiming with mouse is definitely off, not sure if its because if its tied in to framerate rate and all that.

I'll see if aiming changes with any future updates but I need more time aiming at people with a mouse. 

Aiming with mouse is definitely off, not sure if its because if its tied in to framerate rate and all that.

I'll see if aiming changes with any future updates but I need more time aiming at people with a mouse. 

Oh man that sucks to hear.