CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

[image]

Updated Forge specs.

I thought the game didn't work below 60 FPS, why is 30 FPS even an option?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I thought the game didn't work below 60 FPS, why is 30 FPS even an option?

Not a clue, very interesting.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hmm, you can drop down divisions now? Interesting but I don't think it addresses anything regarding the boosting problem in 4v4.

I mean stuff like CSR/MM is complicated but boosting is an easy fix... just implement a 2-3 Division difference cap so Onyx can't search with anything lower than Platinum, etc. This is actually pretty standard for Ranked MM systems and its a shame Halo 5 does not include it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

But muh REQ packs aren't pay-to-win they said?

Yeahhhhhhh.

Being able to buy 12 Prophet's Bane's for 10 bucks sucks.

Is it even that bad though? You still have to progress through the in-game progression, and the average output for most REQs is 1-2 kills.

Is it even that bad though? You still have to progress through the in-game progression, and the average output for most REQs is 1-2 kills.

Hey, kind of offtopic, but are we allowed to do polls on this site talking about the HCS settings? Like set up a thread asking if radar should be on in the HCS for example.

And skip weeks or months of play time to unlock it?

Yeah, it sucks.

This would be a great pack if it didn't offer a certification.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm lvl 111 and still no prophets bane so there's probably a lot of people without, I even got the two 14 req pack bundles (warzone and?). Not gonna get it tho cause I don't play warzone.

Hey, kind of offtopic, but are we allowed to do polls on this site talking about the HCS settings? Like set up a thread asking if radar should be on in the HCS for example.

Arena Gameplay Settings Thread

If you want to set up just a straight poll for Radar vs. No Radar, that's fine, but all Settings discussion goes there.

This thread is obviously free for most discussion as well.

Because the magnetism is outrageously strong.

Can. Confirm

My god, just went to waypoint, and we have this.

http://goo.gl/WCPMBE

My faith in some people at Waypoint is getting lower and lower. I'm just going there less and less because I know I'll get mad over someones comment about "Radar iz fien. Git gud skrub"

So when should we expect a PR statement explaining why 30FPS is suddenly possible on PC and not Xbone?

I think they said it will be in the MCC patch notes.

So whenever they drop?

h5forge-recommended-spec-sheet-9-1-a92f5

Updated Forge specs.

I have a laptop with a 950m :(

Why is this port so poorly optimized? Like a 950m is slightly stronger than the Xbone, yet I can't run this at even 30fps. Thanks 343

I mean stuff like CSR/MM is complicated but boosting is an easy fix... just implement a 2-3 Division difference cap so Onyx can't search with anything lower than Platinum, etc. This is actually pretty standard for Ranked MM systems and its a shame Halo 5 does not include it.

that wont fix it tho.. I can still carry a gold-type player to onyx if we both grind from placement matches.

that wont fix it tho.. I can still carry a gold-type player to onyx if we both grind from placement matches.

Placement matches aren't raw W/L. If your Gold friend is going -10 every game of placements against Diamonds he isn't going to even place close to Onyx.

Placement matches aren't raw W/L. If your Gold friend is going -10 every game of placements against Diamonds he isn't going to even place close to Onyx.

(thanks whoever deleted those posts.. that was weird) but on topic: I mean both players grinding together from a low rank

"Based on our data Halo 3 is the most popular game in the collection, so we have added it into every playlist."

Thanks 343!

I think Moa might have been sarcastic with the comment, referencing 343's promise of fixing the MCC.

For anyone who already can forge well the mkb setup isn't going to make a difference. It's really just there to make a dent in the pc market.

A mouse and keyboard are definitely optimal over a controller in map making if the tools are designed properly.