CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Guys I need urgent help!!

Playing terrible. Shot has gone, playing feels unnatural, movement is clumsy and can't win a 1v1 for the life of me.

Normally My acc is around 60% and damage delt is 2,000 now I'm 30-35% and low 1,000.

Can't get hot and just feel weird playing.

I'm really in the mood to play aswell!!

Also, why can't I dodge rockets for the life of me and I can't get a kill with the things!

Might wanna just run parkour laps around the maps in customs before playing to warm up your movement and build muscle memory back. As for your shot, try some Warzone Assault. The first stage is almost all magnums, and after that you can work on your rockets.

Also, try hitting start when you notice the game is screwing with your aim. Sometimes I notice the sticky aim actually prevents my crosshair from getting on the enemy. As soon as I feel that, I hit start and it usually helps.

If anyone would like to put a Beyond company Warzone Assault lobby together tonight, I'll be on and trying to knock out some of these gold packs before the September 8th update. Got about 40 to go I think. Let me know if you're down to chip away at our company commendations and help make my WA experience actually be fun. I'll def appreciate the company.

I expect to be on around 12:00am est (dat Hawaii life)

I'm down even though I'm not in the Beyond company.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tankworld is why I don't play Action Sack.

I wish they had put fun game modes in, instead Riftball is one of the best ones.

Riftball is definitely one of my favorite gametypes. I'd like it in the actual Grifball playlist so I can actually play it occasionally and not Minotaurs or Tank World

• Upvote (+1) 1

Riftball is definitely one of my favorite gametypes. I'd like it in the actual Grifball playlist so I can actually play it occasionally and not Minotaurs or Tank World

Why can't we just have a team snipers playlist!!

This action sack stuff just bores the hell out of me.

Might wanna just run parkour laps around the maps in customs before playing to warm up your movement and build muscle memory back. As for your shot, try some Warzone Assault. The first stage is almost all magnums, and after that you can work on your rockets.

Also, try hitting start when you notice the game is screwing with your aim. Sometimes I notice the sticky aim actually prevents my crosshair from getting on the enemy. As soon as I feel that, I hit start and it usually helps.

I think I'm just playing terrible. Instead of getting that kick of adrenalin, that warm glow. I always feel it. I feel like the after effects of a suger rush.

I'm going to stop playing for a few days. Well try anyway

How do people play this game with this aiming system? I don't even understand how the fuck people can even get perfect kills with this garbage

The secret to aiming in this game is to not aim. Like don't move your reticle when you look at someone. Seriously.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

How do people play this game with this aiming system? I don't even understand how the fuck people can even get perfect kills with this garbage

Because the magnetism is outrageously strong.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I tired to use forge for the first time. Why is it so complicated?

Also, can breakout be ranked again. Only thing I've got to champion on :(

I remember when Forge was simple to use and was cool for just flying around spawning things with your friends. Now you have to be an MLG legit forger to even move around smoothly in it

Do advanced forgers prefer the new controls?

the lag and disconnects have been killing me.

we need restrictions badly

cant believe theyd rather  test riptide over torque

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wonder how low the population is at this time. I can't find any games in slayer at all  :wutface:

Interesting. I found some slayer within a few seconds searching on balanced a few nights ago. I do hear people say they can't find games, though. Possibly connection based?

I wonder how low the population is at this time. I can't find any games in slayer at all :wutface:

I couldn't get a game last night.

Haven't got ffa in months

I couldn't get a game last night.

Haven't got ffa in months

I can't get games in WZA so I had to search regular Warzone. Not making that mistake again.

I don't understand how I can't find games in the most social playlist in H5.

This makes me sad. These guys get it.

What is this?  Is is downloadable and playable?

Edit nvm.  SPV3.  Not sure why they put that at the end of the video....

Weapons with unique chatacteristics that add diversity to the sandbox? Unique enemies? Who the hell wants that? I want every weapon to do the same thing and enemies to be mindless bullet sponges. These guys don't get it.

What? Who the hell even wants enemies. Just give me spongebob to shoot at, smh nobody gets it.

And who the hell wants different weapons? Just give everyone the EXACT same weapon, with the EXACT same name. Right?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Set Vert/Horizontal sense to be the same.  Deadzones as close to 0 as your controller allows without drift/slow turn and play with your accel.  I personally don't understand how people can play with a vastly different Horizontal and Vertical sensitivities.  It makes looking diagonally squirrely and windmilly as hell.

• Upvote (+1) 1