CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

This game has FPS issues even in smaller maps like Overgrowth.

Edit: Played all Night trying to get the new map, no luck.

Hop into the evolved discord and they'll get a custom going on Whitecell faster than you'll probably get it in MM.  Better settings too...

This map combined with PC graphics capability makes Halo 5 look like it belongs on PC as an arena shooter. What a great looking map. Now hopefully it'll be moddable with some custom options to get rid of bullshit and add FOV sliders and stuff...

Hopefully, the community can really do something and make cool single players maps, I know someones out there looking forward to mod the crap out of this game

Please for the love of god guys don't get excited about mods in H5 PC. You're just setting yourselves up for disappointment. We don't even know yet if the game runs properly FPS wise.

Please for the love of god guys don't get excited about mods in H5 PC. You're just setting yourselves up for disappointment. We don't even know yet if the game runs properly FPS wise.

Nobody has said anything about mods.

Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.

Go straight to jail.  Take a ride on the Bleeding Railroad straight to jail. 

Nobody has said anything about mods.

Hopefully, the community can really do something and make cool single players maps, I know someones out there looking forward to mod the crap out of this game

This map combined with PC graphics capability makes Halo 5 look like it belongs on PC as an arena shooter. What a great looking map. Now hopefully it'll be moddable with some custom options to get rid of bullshit and add FOV sliders and stuff...

Try again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey read the above conversation it would have saved you time okay?

You're in the H5 thread. Nobody reads here

They just act like they do

Quite a few of us (as in the people who don't spend most of their time on TB posting memes and gossiping about scrims) have played it quite a bit more than you have.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Quite a few of us (as in the people who dont spend most of their time on TB posting memes and gossiping about sctims) have played it quite a bit more than you have.

5165573.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I tired to use forge for the first time. Why is it so complicated?

Also, can breakout be ranked again. Only thing I've got to champion on :(

You know what's worse then a team of rambos. A group of 3, sat so close a frag can hit them all, moving slowly around the map.

I never seen as many trible kills in my life.

Quite a few of us (as in the people who don't spend most of their time on TB posting memes and gossiping about scrims) have played it quite a bit more than you have.

Andrew?

• Upvote (+1) 1