CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Master Control is probably my favorite skin.

Breakout did remind me of Tron. Is there a pallet skin for the breakout maps? Would go great with these new weapon skins.

Idk if they said they fixed this but... 

QIL5ACY.png

Yupppp. Doesn't show up in the post-game screen but it does on the API.

Kinda looking forward to trying out H5 on PC. One of my biggest complaints is the aiming (along with the fact that I'm not a huge fan of more vertical shooters on controller), so if that solves it for me and there's some decent third-party matchmaking systems that spring up, I'm tentatively excited about this prospect.

Kinda makes me wish I'd sprung for the 970, but my 4GB 960 should do just fine with a few tweaks.

Kinda looking forward to trying out H5 on PC. One of my biggest complaints is the aiming (along with the fact that I'm not a huge fan of more vertical shooters on controller), so if that solves it for me and there's some decent third-party matchmaking systems that spring up, I'm tentatively excited about this prospect.

Kinda makes me wish I'd sprung for the 970, but my 4GB 960 should do just fine with a few tweaks.

The aiming is still pretty awkward on pc, but in a different way.

Just got a 10 minute ban for betraying my entire team in action sack. My team consisted of my sister, my bro in law, and my cousin. Totally worth it.  :D

• Upvote (+1) 4

you've played it? Are there options for raw input only and disabling aim accel?

Anybody know how to fix my problem? When I connect controller to my xbox, doesn't matter if it's wired or wireless after 5minutes my controller goes to total shit. It could either be massive slow turn on my left stick or slow turn on my right stick and sometimes my A button doesn't even work. When I unplug it and plug it back in my aim will feel SUPER fast. It's def. my xbox and not my controller as it works fine on pc.

I'm a fan of the master control skins but those other ones look awful imo. Reminds me of glitter and vomit

Y'all better have a highly sensitive mouse if you plan on playing on PC.

Is 12,000 DPI enough? Lol. 

So I'm guessing you've played it somehow? 

For those of you concerned about the specs for WIN10 forge, understand that the 980ti in the ultra column is for 4K 60fps.

h5forge-recommended-spec-sheet--dd86eb67

And I just downgraded from the anniversary upgrade. The update kept screwing with my computer on boot up. 1st attempt would get stuck booting, 2nd attempt would be just fine. That really bothered me.

In what way? Have you actually played it or are you just talking about PC gaming in general? Honestly you shouldn't change how aiming functions on PC as a developer. Input lag, aim assist, or really any of the weird shit they did to H5 aren't a thing with M/KB in a decent FPS on PC. There is only the cursor moving according to your mouse or something is unquestionably fucked up. 

In what way? Have you actually played it or are you just talking about PC gaming in general? Honestly you shouldn't change how aiming functions on PC as a developer. Input lag, aim assist, or really any of the weird shit they did to H5 aren't a thing with M/KB in a decent FPS on PC. There is only the cursor moving according to your mouse or something is unquestionably fucked up.

Not in general, something more specific to that build I think. I don't really ever play fps's on the computer but there seems to be something really strange with the way the aiming is still on the pc build, you'll most likely see for yourself too when you play it. Default controls for forge are also really weird.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not in general, something more specific to that build I think. I don't really ever play fps's on the computer but there seems to be something really strange with the way the aiming is still on the pc build, you'll most likely see for yourself too when you play it. Default controls for forge are also really weird.

Well that's pretty much horrifying. Lol. We will all see in a few days hopefully they've fixed whatever it was.

You've played Halo 5 on PC? How?

Well now I have zero interest in the PC version. How does 343 find a way to fuck everything up? Like seriously how hard is it to screw up mouse controls? Unbelievable.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I just had a look at the size for the forge on pc and...

WTF 40GBs for forge!?!

What does it contain then?

I originally thought it would be just the forge canvases and the ability to play customs, but it looks like we are getting much more than that.

Maybe we are getting ALL the maps and reqs?

Who knows