CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

it's crazy to me how often H5 forge content is at the #1 spot on r/all ... twice this week, now

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah no this is wronger than wrong, and anyone who has spent a decent amount of time over there knows better. 

They will constantly downvote simple criticisms delivered in a neutral tone. It happened to me all the time. 

Do you have any you personally posted on hand which show the case? I've had a multitude of times where I bash 343, and say generally their output is not great, and get average 20 up votes on said cases.

The only case where I've ever seen such ridiculous down voting and negativity, which is unwarranted for was with Arglactable post regarding sprint of something several months ago. I'm pretty active on r/halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

it's crazy to me how often H5 forge content is at the #1 spot on r/all ... twice this week, now

It truly helps that we've got a few dedicated community members finding the best stuff and posting it on r/halo, r/gaming and other subreddits almost daily.

Forge is insane.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can you strongside in a warthog gunner if you face your shooter and look up? Will you squat down behind your gun and protect your head? Can't test right now but I'm really curious to know.

Do you have any you personally posted on hand which show the case? I've had a multitude of times where I bash 343, and say generally their output is not great, and get average 20 up votes on said cases.

The only case where I've ever seen such ridiculous down voting and negativity, which is unwarranted for was with Arglactable post regarding sprint of something several months ago. I'm pretty active on r/halo.

I would, except I've been shadowbanned there for months for literally no reason - which should tell you everything you need to know. 

Since when was the white cell forge map added to slayer?

An hour ago

Also I've been out of the loop for a while, anybody know why Cooper was banned (if I'm allowed to ask that question)?

Always liked a lot of his posts.

He kept breaking rules. Multiple bans later and with no sign of changing, the mods eventually decided that enough was enough.

Always found White Cell EXTREMELY boring and simple minded, but a lot of people here seemed to love that aspect about it. Good for chron I suppose, it's basically just a better Haven...

Only we're actually getting Haven now, so..idk

Watching Gears 4 news and gameplay always makes me annoyed with Halo 5, IDK why. Anyone else feel this way?

No. It makes me super excited for Gears and thankful that my two favorite game franchises are continuing.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

PC Forge specs

Yikes. Even the recommended specs are a bit hefty. 12GB of RAM?

Guess I might want to increase that next month.

I'm just short of the recommended specs yet curious as to what the minimum runs at when it says that recommended gets you 1080/60 and ultra gets you 4k/60.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can you strongside in a warthog gunner if you face your shooter and look up? Will you squat down behind your gun and protect your head? Can't test right now but I'm really curious to know.

Yes, you totally can and its super useful. Don't even need to aim up that far either.

#lunchbreakresearch

Yikes. Even the recommended specs are a bit hefty. 12GB of RAM?

Guess I might want to increase that next month.

I'm just short of the recommended specs yet curious as to what the minimum runs at when it says that recommended gets you 1080/60 and ultra gets you 4k/60.

Yeah it seems like they didn't optimize it very well considering Xbone specs are far worse.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would like Halo 5 a lot more if it had a 4SK pistol, removed sprint, made the base movement a little faster and condensed the maps.  I might actually play it.  Shame this will never happen.

• Downvote (-1) 1