CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Anybody who wants to play hit me up and send a msg on XBL around 9:30 EST or so

My GT is KlLLMACHlNE, just say you want to play or whatever

first come first serve and I'll start it up around 10 PM EST ish if thats good with you nerds.

Gonna try to make sure they're all forge maps because holy shit the default maps are bleh

Bless up

Bronze BTB in action.

I don't know what you're talking about. He's a champion btb pubstomper. :kappa:

Anyone considered Recon DMR starts, like the ones on Stasis? Is it possible?

Not possible; cant set it as a spawn weapon :/

Anyone considered Recon DMR starts, like the ones on Stasis? Is it possible?

Oh how I wish it was possible. The DMR causes enough damage that a 4sk would be a bit easier (if wanted) than the Magnum.

It also has higher magnetism than the Magnum, but it is at least single shot and also not the Aimbot H5 Halo One Pistol (why did they type it like that???).

Oh how I wish it was possible. The DMR causes enough damage that a 4sk would be a bit easier (if wanted) than the Magnum.

It also has higher magnetism than the Magnum, but it is at least single shot and also not the Aimbot H5 Halo One Pistol (why did they type it like that???).

'Cause all the casuals purely remember it as "OP" so they had to make it easier to use than reality to meet their perceptions.

If anyone wants to switch off BR starts and the like, absolutely we can.

However @@S0UL FLAME has tested these more than anyone here and has way more experience with this mode, so I'll trust his judgement, play a few games with BRs, and if we don't like them even with the improved strafe, I'll switch it off, easy.

Or... Just keep them out. Why not just go exclusively Magnums and go full skill gap, rather than neutered one.

If there's room in the old school lobby I'll probably get on soon.

I'm not sure if I can get my mic to work, if that's alright. Not sure what's going on with it.

Anybody who wants to play hit me up and send a msg on XBL around 9:30 EST or so

My GT is KlLLMACHlNE, just say you want to play or whatever

first come first serve and I'll start it up around 10 PM EST ish if thats good with you nerds.

Gonna try to make sure they're all forge maps because holy shit the default maps are bleh

Bless up

Is it just killmachine or are some of those Ls and Is not really Ls and Is?

The bulk of the Halo community everyone

*the bulk of the remaining Halo community

• Upvote (+1) 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZkgKcD2oKo

Daily cancer post.

"If you don't like sprint, just don't use it."

"We're all spartans for christ sake."

"I love it, it makes me feel like a spartan."

"Just go and play Halo 3."

Literally every stereotype is present in this video.

Looking at the comments I have to shake my head and laugh, as many of them can't take a tongue-in-cheek jab. So many of them will readily tell everyone else why they're wrong, but you can't hardly find one of them who will give a good reason as to why Spartans shouldn't be able to Sprint.

I think I just died inside.

• Upvote (+1) 3

'Cause all the casuals purely remember it as "OP" so they had to make it easier to use than reality to meet their perceptions.

And you know what is also really annoying about the whole 'the H1 pistol is OP' thing?

How we have Handcannons in Destiny. And they are also 3sk...

Why can't they just say that the HCE Magnum is a Handcannon and leave it at that? Hell even with the original game manual practically describes it as such...

Except for the exact word 'Handcannon' but that could so easily be fixed...

Or... Just keep them out. Why not just go exclusively Magnums and go full skill gap, rather than neutered one.

Pretty much what I am thinking.

Getting off work soon. Hope there's still room

We should stream this.

I think that the lobby is already full. I am late too so don't worry. Maybe we can make a second lobby.

I think I just died inside.

this is the type of person who actively blocks out opposing viewpoints, with how controversial the subject is there is no possible way he had really taken any arguments seriously even if they were well thought out and logical.