CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

This game is a pubstomping paradise.  I'm way to busy to take this stuff seriously anymore so this is fine for me.

So ive put in a few hours. Went into it with the best attempt of remaining unbiased as possible.

So far, I am just not really feeling it, sure its something "new" so it has that allure going for it, but for me I dont really see myself jumping on the hype train.  I know others will, and that is fine - feel free to, Halo needs all the help it can get at this point.  

I will continue to play the beta, give it the best chance it deserves, see what changes 343 makes, etc.

However as it stands right now, I will not have this game pre-ordered and will prob end up waiting a couple months after release to see if the train has continued or fallen off the tracks like the previous 2 titles.  

Wasn't it said that you get knocked out of sprint when getting shot?

Only during ramp up to speed. If you've reached terminal velocity you won't stop.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

God I hate these control schemes just give me a layout with X for reload, B for melee, A for jump, and thumbsticks for zooming and left/right trigger for nades/shooting.

You cant turn vibration off apparently  :prayers:

there's no way to totally disable vibration through the dashboard like there was on the 360?

• Upvote (+1) 1

there's no way to totally disable vibration through the dashboard like there was on the 360?

I just removed my rumbles first thing, makes the controller lighter anyway.

Is the incredible range of the AR a hot topic? or do most people think it's fine? In my own opinion, I'd liken it to the SAW from H4.

There's too many buttons i have to press and I can't load any games. Server issues.

I swear i'm no masochist but seriously why do I keep coming back for more...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is the incredible range of the AR a hot topic? or do most people think it's fine? In my own opinion, I'd liken it to the SAW from H4.

Yup. Pretty consistent complaint. I think the range is a bit much as well.

Nothing but server issues every time it goes to set up a game. Why am I not surprised?

No, Microsoft is part of the reason why 343 wants to shove the "inmersion" thing up in our asses.

anyone else getting problems with halo servers message? ъляьт

edit: it ALWAYS starts 4v3 beforei  get this msg to wtf

• Upvote (+1) 1

I played about 10 games and so far love it. This is the best halo to date. Halo isnt the same and it cant be if it wants to be relevant in todays society. You need sprint and other in game tweaks to make the game run at a faster pace. Heres some of my opinions.

Sprint. Didn't know if I'd like it but I love it. Makes the game very fast pace like the thrusters.

Ads/smart link. Absolutely love it. This is what u should've done in halo 4! I actually like using the assault riflexible because you can actually be accurate with it now.

Clamering. I haven't used it much but I do like it and I'm excited to see how you will use it in future maps.

I have mixed feelings about the announcer. I like how he says where the power weapons are and the location of enenemies is cool but I think he gets a little annoying.

one of the best things I love is the thing I hate the most. I got into 5 games in the span of an hour. It was so quick getting in and out of games. It makes me wonDer why it takes so freaking long for me to find a match in the master chief collection. I wish they used similar servers and maybe I'd play MCC more often.

great so far cant wait for more to come 343!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 36