CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I don't understand why you guys continue to torture yourself by playing something you dislike so much. I get you guys love the franchise and want it to continue to do well but I feel like not playing would send a better message instead of constantly "I can't stand playing this game anymore" and then go back into matchmaking.

I haven't played since January.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got done ranking a diamond account up to an Onyx. All I can say is that I played more onyx people while the account was diamond than I played diamond people. Even while the account was diamond 1.

MM is legit broken.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know where I can get an Octagon map that actually works? All my old ones don't spawn ppl in after the Ghosts of Meridian update

I'm getting on soon, and I'd love to play with a group.  If you see me on, don't hesitate to reach out if you need another guy.

I don't understand why you guys continue to torture yourself by playing something you dislike so much. I get you guys love the franchise and want it to continue to do well but I feel like not playing would send a better message instead of constantly "I can't stand playing this game anymore" and then go back into matchmaking.

https://youtu.be/nyhN-6fuN8M

Post game medals should have been in from the very beginning. None the less it is one of the best and simplest updates. Im glad they're back.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Those sandbox updates.... So crouch walking is faster now? Can't wait to watch pros crouch walk around the map even more. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes, faster crouch walk. Now I can sneak up on tanks and hit those weak spots with my needles.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's a little frightening that 343 are apparently thinking in terms of, "you know what? People aren't crouching enough in this game. We should find some way to encourage them to crouch more!"

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I'm getting on soon, and I'd love to play with a group.  If you see me on, don't hesitate to reach out if you need another guy.

You  getting on?

Yes, faster crouch walk. Now I can sneak up on tanks and hit those weak spots with my needles.

They don't want to remove radar, so they speed up the crouching part.

So this matchmaking preference isn't going to fix the problem for Solo players is it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Things that should've been there since the beginning. More REQtards. No Grenade Launcher. Matchmaking is still not fixed. Auto's still not balanced. Radar still on.

BUT GUESS WHAT YOU CAN CROUCH AROUND FASTER TO MAKE FUCKING FLANKS BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT TO TURN OFF THE FUCKING RADAR! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not really anything special, there'a already a way to move around super quick without appearing on radar. Unless it's patched for MoR, then this might be useful.

So this matchmaking preference isn't going to fix the problem for Solo players is it?

No, but it will prevent you from playing in laggy lobbies, something that has been a problem with the removal of region lock.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think we all remember what happened the last time 343 found a "sweet spot". Why bother with an Arena team if their sole purpose is to pretend like they do something?

My best memory of Reach was when 343i took control of Reach and took of Sprint, and Bloom in competitive Halo, and we all thought they got it. Now look where we are. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Just got done ranking a diamond account up to an Onyx. All I can say is that I played more onyx people while the account was diamond than I played diamond people. Even while the account was diamond 1.

MM is legit broken.

For the first couple seasons I got ranked in Onyx, now I'm getting ranked high plats and grinding into onyx. Still getting placed in Plat.

While in plat I played 3 champions and one guy unranked 3 times in a row. That was fun.