CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Aiming first man...that should be the most intuitive part of your FPS ahahaha

Trust me, it's high on my list.  But I'll play the game even in it's current condition.  And I'd play it a lot more if I could go into Arena and Slayer alone and not be guaranteed to have a bad time.

Trust me, it's high on my list.  But I'll play the game even in it's current condition.  And I'd play it a lot more if I could go into Arena and Slayer alone and not be guaranteed to have a bad time.

Agree. Think these two issues are PRIORITY.

These are really barring entry which is ultimately gonna affect your game negatively. Who's gonna want to play your game when they can't aim or ensure fair matches?

• Upvote (+1) 3

The only way the aiming problem can gain a serious traction is if the pros tweet about it, or something.

If you play the game as much as any competitive player, you'll pretty much be used to the aiming by now. Wouldn't count on a significant outcry from them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well with how many times this forum has turned against you, I'm surprised you haven't morphed into Hayden Christianity by now. 

I don't have the amount of personal anger to get "that" far. On a related note; still hyped for MoR. Wondering what else is planned for it, as not everything was detailed, obviously.

I don't have the amount of personal anger to get "that" far. On a related note; still hyped for MoR. Wondering what else is planned for it, as not everything was detailed, obviously.

Match Making Preferences 4 Life!

Any positive changes to the game mechanics since the release?

Nope. And as time goes on, I become increasingly dissatisfied with the current gameplay because of my rapidly declining optimism about the idea of it ever actually improving to any meaningful degree. In fact, my optimism levels about that prospect are now sitting at a number almost indistinguishable from zero.

Like someone said some odd pages ago, 343 don't want to change the game mechanics regardless of any amount of incredibly well-thought out, consructive feedback simply because they like it as is, which I find pretty depressing when I think about all the aspects of the gameplay that I would KILL for changes to.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why has oddball never been in matchmaking, but I have played a version of Coliseum with two Binary rifles? I do not understand. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dual wield energy swords too :kappa:

Everyone's wet dream from... 2004?

• Upvote (+1) 1

The most redundant weapon idea that was ever thought of

dual_wielding_by_hiro_hex.jpg

Looked badass, though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes. Needler projectiles now do damage to tanks' weak points.

Finally!

Now all the constant complaining can stop and this forum can be decluttered from the non stop Needler projectile vs tank weak spots debates.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Sprint removed first.

normally I'd say this too but I think the game needs to be functional before you start fixing it's design.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

normally I'd say this too but I think the game needs to be functional before you start fixing it's design.

I don't consider Halo 5's aiming bad enough to put it as a priority over removing sprint. 

I don't consider Halo 5's aiming bad enough to put it as a priority over removing sprint.

My friend outright refuses to play anything but Grifball because of the aiming. It's maddening
  • Upvote (+1) 2

My friend outright refuses to play anything but Grifball because of the aiming. It's maddening

I refuse to play Halo 5 because of sprint. 

Nope. And as time goes on, I become increasingly dissatisfied with the current gameplay because of my rapidly declining optimism about the idea of it ever actually improving to any meaningful degree. In fact, my optimism levels about that prospect are now sitting at a number almost indistinguishable from zero.

Like someone said some odd pages ago, 343 don't want to change the game mechanics regardless of any amount of incredibly well-thought out, consructive feedback simply because they like it as is, which I find pretty depressing when I think about all the aspects of the gameplay that I would KILL for changes to.

Absolute zero, -273 K, no kinetic motion.  There is no hope for the human race.

How I feel about Halo sometimes.  It's a love-hate-love relation ship.

• Upvote (+1) 2

New community montage is out

snip

Nice timing withe music at the end.  I love it when montages do that.