CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Next time I have 20$ I'm totally buying Morrowind on Steam. Was sooooo goooood.

i loved skyrim, but morrowind was probably the last game were Bethesda was more about depth than content. I still enjoy the games they're putting out, but they're more about giving you a bunch of shit rather than giving you a deep game.

Just in case you guys don't know, a group of devs are remaking Morrowind on the Skyrim engine. It's called Skywind.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just in case you guys don't know, a group of devs are remaking Morrowind on the Skyrim engine. It's called Skywind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FAFOCFFf_U

am vaguely familiar with this. Now if only someone can remake the original fallout in fallout 4s engine. My nostalgia glands would shoot all kinds of juices.

I might check it out when I am able. Thanks for showing me.

You know, after people write multiple short essays addressing all of the problems they have with the game at present, possible solutions, etc and not even so much as an acknowledgement that the problem exists comes from the developer, there's a certain point at which frustration is better served in short form. It's pretty much venting. What do you expect? Should they write a post detailing the entirety of the problem every single time they get frustrated with the game? I imagine you think your constant complaints about the complaints are more constructive?

yes, they are more constructive. my 2-3 posts in comparison to the literally 1000+ one-line venting whining posts are more constructive because they're trying to actually solve a problem, i.e. cleaning up this garbage thread

edit: lol, umad guys?  thanks for proving my point haha ... glad to see that the 20 people who still hang out in this terrible thread are all in agreement.  sorry that you're all jerking each other off, must be boring 

• Downvote (-1) 31

yes, they are more constructive. my 2-3 posts in comparison to the literally 1000+ one-line venting whining posts are more constructive because they're trying to actually solve a problem, i.e. cleaning up this garbage thread

Honestly at this point 343 is just reaping what they've sown. The only "real" feedback we've seen from 343 at this point regarding a lot of key issues is 1 line paradoy tweets from quinn delhoyo mocking the community.

As soon as 343 starts to actually engage this community with in depth, intelligent communication I'am 100% confident that you would see an overwhelming amount of absoltely remarkable feedback burst out of this thread.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Great minds think alike

OMG Killmachine, that was me! The one time I was having fun in a ghost, but being so careful to not hit teammates...so sorry! Now I vaguely remember going into a clear area and hearing "betrayal". I was "...dafuq?..."

At least it wasn't a Gungoose vs a Wraith this time. Me, you and vehicles-LOL.

Our gungoose strats were on point

I remember the sinking feeling in my stomach when i tried to spam the wraith with nades

• Upvote (+1) 2

Decide to fire up Halo 5 after a few month hiatus.

First hour, I get Coliseum, Truth, Coliseum again, Eden, and finish up on The Rig. Little to no automatic use, a lot of pistol vs. pistol battles, minimal 'thrust and sprint away' that other maps make easy as shit, no teams of 4, and overall great games.

"Wtf Twisted M" I told myself. "This game is actually fun. Wtf have you been doing these last few months."

Next few hours I get Riptide, Torque twice, Tyrant, and Empire. Automatics everywhere, radar camping, very few pistol vs. pistol battles, teams of 4 leading to lopsided games, and general hairpulling gameplay.

"Oh yeah, now I remember why I stopped".

There are good times to be had in Halo 5, but they are few and far between. And why in the FLYING F**K do slayer maps have no powerups except for Regret.

Every slayer map should have camo/OS, or at least ONE powerup. But f**k the meta and strategy of setting up for powerups that encourage movement in an already stale gametype I guess.

This post is on point.

An RPG discussion?

coffee_overflowing_cup_21-600x411.jpg

My apathy cup runneth over.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This post is on point.

An RPG discussion?

coffee_overflowing_cup_21-600x411.jpg

My apathy cup runneth over.

Too be fair there isn't anything worthy to talk about with Halo 5.

Too be fair there isn't anything worthy to talk about with Halo 5.

There are TONS of worthy things about with Halo 5! Like...that stuff. And the other thing.

What about those new REQ cards? Those skins are so quircky :), I gotta have them!

• Upvote (+1) 8

There are TONS of worthy things about with Halo 5! Like...that stuff. And the other thing.

What about those new REQ cards? Those skins are so quircky :), I gotta have them!

How about we talk about 343 have fucked over Oceanic Arena players? I'm not going to stop bitching until they fix their fuck up.

I've tweeted bravo multiple times and I am still yet to get a response.

How about we talk about 343 have fucked over Oceanic Arena players? I'm not going to stop bitching until they fix their fuck up.

I've tweeted bravo multiple times and I am still yet to get a response.

He's just picking up tips from the MCC PR booklet. Ignore the problem for long enough and people will get tired of talking about it.

• Upvote (+1) 6

He's just picking up tips from the MCC PR booklet. Ignore the problem for long enough and people will get tired of talking about it.

MCC Booklet ain't got nothing on me. Can't stop, Won't stop Bitches!

Unless he blocks me.

If it ever actually comes out. I've been waiting for like 3 or 4 years.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Banned! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Prime time in Aus/NZ. Playing most populated playlist.

non Oceanic server.

Fuuucccckkkk meeeeeeeee.

I want to see search preferences just as much as anyone else, but as someone from NZ who would either find easy matches against a mix of low onyx/diamonds or spending 10-15 minutes and longer to never find a game, region-free searching is a godsend for us. Before then, it's been severely screwing the potential of our region by limiting us to ourselves and custom 8's. Since removing region-lock, I have been playing, and getting beat, by really good players and it's been an eye opener of what I need to improve on my game.

Obviously this hasn't been an issue for plat/diamond level players in ANZ and can see why that this upsets them, but have a little sympathy for those of us who want to be exposed to much better players regularly instead of stomping the same old, same old and gaining nothing from it except literally internet points.

Okay, question guys.

I haven't played since about April.. 5th-ish? (I haven't been on here as much this month so idk if I missed any updates)

Has there been an update to the servers or something?! Every single game I'm getting these awful ass lag spikes in the middle of fights when I've been playing all day with literally zero connection issues on every single game I've played today. I have 100 down, 15 up, I don't think it's my connection.

Three games straight this has been happening and I've only played three games. Granted I won the first two, but this is hella annoying.

Okay, question guys.

I haven't played since about April.. 5th-ish? (I haven't been on here as much this month so idk if I missed any updates)

Has there been an update to the servers or something?! Every single game I'm getting these awful ass lag spikes in the middle of fights when I've been playing all day with literally zero connection issues on every single game I've played today. I have 100 down, 15 up, I don't think it's my connection.

Three games straight this has been happening and I've only played three games. Granted I won the first two, but this is hella annoying.

Well region lock got opened for EU & AU so it's been sketchy overall. Every night after 10-11PM (I'm EU) the servers go to shit for me, everyone is taking blood shots and the aiming feels off then the odd rare occasion I'll get a EU server and it's perfect.