CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

See, I think this wouldn't bother me as much, if the jump from the second purple, to the third wasn't so radical in relation to every other color. The second purple's a pale, whitish orchid, and looks nice. Then we have the sudden, dark, reddish hued violet, rather than a darker, more blue hued evolution of orchid, which only carries on, the further down you get. The transition in other colors is much more natural, whereas the shades of purple take a weird detour in hue. I mean, I like the darker "aubergine", but it's nothing compared to the purple team's color.

You are really passionate about the color purple.

You are really passionate about the color purple.

Oh, she is. We hear about it non-stop on Discord.

Man, its awesome to kill someone, take their CE Magnum, and kill them over and over again, before then killing them againt later on, and taking their Tarturus Gavel, and then killing them over and over again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For fucks sake, somebody from 343 please watch this:

What settings competitive Halo players want to play under isn't a mystery, it has been established, and known for over a decade. I literally don't understand why this is so hard for you to grasp. I've only been playing since 2012 and I get it.

This reminds me of why I want 343 to hire Walshy. Not just for the pro team, but for some type of position that actually makes decisions on the multiplayer side. He graduates soon and has stated that he will be interested in joining 343. Really want this to happen. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

"Games need to evolve"

"Get with the times"

"Nostalgia" 

"We're spartans"

The future that will be running the country ladies and gentlemen! Glisten upon it! Take in the energy! Do you feel that? It's called stupidity and I'm so sick of it I kind of want to leave the United States and form my own country that is comprised of people who have simple comprehension skills and the talent to analyze reality. If not you're clam-chowder. 

Seriously. I can feel my blood pressure rise reading shit like this on waypoint. No personal disrespect to waypoint, but holy shit kids, what the fuck are they teaching these people in schools now? Private/home school your kids people. It's for the greater good in every aspect of life. I just don't understand how people use their eyes but don't receive input. It's like the average prick our age is on auto-pilot and just regurgitates everything the other morons say. Over 5 years of solid evidence of how negative sprint is, and yet.....I still see the "well you're just in the past and have no evidence." FACTUAL evidence has been posted countless times on multiple websites the past five years!!! What rock do you have to live under at this point? lmaoooo

MOTHER FUCKING USE THAT FUCKING GOOGLE AND EDUCATE YOURSELF FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE! 

/rant

• Upvote (+1) 9

"Games need to evolve"

"Get with the times"

"Nostalgia" 

"We're spartans"

The future that will be running the country ladies and gentlemen! Glisten upon it! Take in the energy! Do you feel that? It's called stupidity and I'm so sick of it I kind of want to leave the United States and form my own country that is comprised of people who have simple comprehension skills and the talent to analyze reality. If not you're clam-chowder. 

Seriously. I can feel my blood pressure rise reading shit like this on waypoint. No personal disrespect to waypoint, but holy shit kids, what the fuck are they teaching these people in schools now? Private/home school your kids people. It's for the greater good in every aspect of life. I just don't understand how people use their eyes but don't receive input. It's like the average prick our age is on auto-pilot and just regurgitates everything the other morons say. Over 5 years of solid evidence of how negative sprint is, and yet.....I still see the "well you're just in the past and have no evidence." FACTUAL evidence has been posted countless times on multiple websites the past five years!!! What rock do you have to live under at this point? lmaoooo

MOTHER FUCKING USE THAT FUCKING GOOGLE AND EDUCATE YOURSELF FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE! 

/rant

Or these people are young, haven't learned to form their own opinion and just go with what everyone else is saying.

I know I was like that when I was younger. 

Let's not attack these people, or the education system because they don't agree with your opinions on Halo. Christ.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"Games need to evolve"

"Get with the times"

"Nostalgia" 

"We're spartans"

/rant

Yeah, last I checked, forming opinions on Halo wasn't in the cirriculum, so they probably aren't teaching them that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or these people are young, haven't learned to form their own opinion and just go with what everyone else is saying.

I know I was like that when I was younger. 

Let's not attack these people, or the education system because they don't agree with your opinions on Halo. Christ.

It's not the fact they don't agree with my views on Halo, it's that when presented with factual evidence, these people pretend like it never happened or that the results were wrong and that what they like is what is better and not what is better is better. It's their feels vs what actually works and that isn't just a Halo thing. That is an everyday life thing but now I have this stupid mindset leaking into Halo which is my sanctuary and it's getting soiled by the same idiots I try to get away from in my day to day. 

Yeah, last I checked, forming opinions on Halo wasn't in the cirriculum, so they probably aren't teaching them that.

But critical thinking skills should be, and apparently it isn't. 

This reminds me of why I want 343 to hire Walshy. Not just for the pro team, but for some type of position that actually makes decisions on the multiplayer side. He graduates soon and has stated that he will be interested in joining 343. Really want this to happen. 

Walshy is too smart. Like a smart person, he thinks critically before making huge choices with his work as his history has shown. 

343 pats themselves on the back and smells their own farts when it come to their mediocrity so I don't think he has the fucking qualifications. 

Don't get me wrong I still love Halo 5 and 343 for everything they have done for us, but I just don't understand why M$ and 343 make a lot of shitty moves on top of the 2 or 3 good moves they make. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's not the fact they don't agree with my views on Halo, it's that when presented with factual evidence, these people pretend like it never happened or that the results were wrong and that what they like is what is better and not what is better is better. It's their feels vs what actually works and that isn't just a Halo thing. That is an everyday life thing but now I have this stupid mindset leaking into Halo which is my sanctuary and it's getting soiled by the same idiots I try to get away from in my day to day. 

But critical thinking skills should be, and apparently it isn't. 

Its working for Trump.

Dumb stuff was said, scratch it.

I might be completely wrong but I remember Holmes saying that they wanted Halo 5 to be a different experience as time went on and more updates came out so that the patched Halo 5 would be totally different from launch.

Can anyone find the source?

I might be completely wrong but I remember Holmes saying that they wanted Halo 5 to be a different experience as time went on and more updates came out so that the patched Halo 5 would be totally different from launch.

Can anyone find the source?

No source but he did say that.

I will literally never win one game in Arena or TS ever

You've literally played three games this season  :lxthul:

I wish there were weekly updates on what's happening at 343i just like what Bungie does. 

I prefer 343's weekly updates to Bungie's tbh. They seem more consistent with intel drop and what's coming next. Even if it's smaller amounts in each update, at least it's consistent.

Bungie's method is the rare massive update notes, with many weeks in between of "in this week's update we are going to tell you about a future weekly update that'll announce the dates and times of a future 4-piece weekly live stream of the coming update to the game."

• Upvote (+1) 2