CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Dude what? This never happened to me before... How is that even possible?

#Just343Things

3da3f0a61f49ae0ef5d3b5de6462092f.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

WZ FF is definitely enjoyable ... I think REQ energy should charge a bit faster and obviously the bosses/enemies need to be harder, but it's fun

So, Warzone Firefight. Very big fan. VERY big. It's short, sweet, moderately difficult, provides replayablility in the form of added dynamic objectives, and the sheer amount of enemy types that can be generated. Greatly enjoyed the few games I played, and it'll undoubtedly replace everything else I DID play in this game.

Warzone Firefight is my favorite iteration of Firefight simply because it's actually playable. ODST and Reach were a laggy mess online.

Warzone Firefight is my favorite iteration of Firefight simply because it's actually playable. ODST and Reach were a laggy mess online.

ODST was?

Whaaaaa

ODST was?

Whaaaaa

ODST and Reach were so bad to play off-host, especially if you matched someone who didn't live within 50 miles of you.

• Upvote (+1) 3

ODST and Reach were so bad to play off-host, especially if you matched someone who didn't live within 50 miles of you.

Reach campaign and firefight were awful online

Do not remember that at all for ODST

But then there is the chance that it doesn't need to be fixed or the community think 343 is ignoring them.

What? No! How could you even think that?

Kind of wished the Mantis, Wraith, and Warthog bosses were in the Firefight. Maybe at full release they will be.

6786.endure.bmp_2D00_408x103.jpg

Yeah  Endure was a pain in the ass to get without anyone disconnecting.

Don't remind me. I'm still livid that I disconnected one wave before completing it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What if when you are running arena with a party (2, 3 or 4s) it rounds up the whole fireteam's rank and counts it as one rank. then the game can only match the team with similar ranks. Maybe an enemy team with the same average rank.

Having 3 Warden Eternals in Firefight makes no sense and is dumb.

How does it make no sense?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Kind of wished the Mantis, Wraith, and Warthog bosses were in the Firefight. Maybe at full release they will be.

I've ran into a wraith boss in one of my games.

Commander Rok or whatever his name is.

Haven't got him yet. Glad to know he's in there.

Tankmaster Rok

The man, the legend.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else feel like Round 3's base defense objective is way too difficult for being, well, Round 3? It's mostly because 343 decided that it'd be a good idea for an entire army of Prometheans to spawn INSIDE the base you're supposed to defend, which usually produces the opposite sort of gameplay you'd associate "Base Defense" with. Instead of shooting FROM your base at waves of enemies that are trying to push their way in, it usually ends up being your squad that has to fight tooth and nail to even set one foot back in the base.

Because, simply put, anyone who finds themselves in the Garage during the base defense round isn't going to last very long with the absurd amount of enemies that appear out of thin air in the relatively cramp building. Which wouldn't really be much of an issue if staying in the base wasn't the entire point of the round.

• Upvote (+1) 2